A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deflecting from what? i'm responding to your idiocy directly. you just refuse to answer because you know how stupid you sound.

first off, post of "the norm" since i'm posting anomalies.

second, is this kid black:

Paula+Patton+Paula+Patton+Out+Son+New+York+1ontyfDu17ll.jpg

(keep in mind paula patton and her father considers their son black)

third, why do you keep running to white folks as to how we should classify blacks? i dont give a damn about what white people consider black, this conversation is strictly about what BLACK people consider black.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: by these guys logic that kid is a black child, and a future black man

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: they think black people can have blue eyes and blonde flappy in the wind hair with pink skin :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the girl you posted black or not?:dead:

Seeing as you don't have access to her DNA makeup nor proof that her father is not the biological your simply not calling her black b/c you don't think she looks it.

Even though her parents are black and that's how she identifies because you say she's not she's not:comeon:

i already said that korean chick aint black. rachel dolezal had "proof" of a black father as well, that shyt doesn't phase me. she could identify with whatever she wants, doesn't mean i have to accept it

Gravity

Banned
Daps
deflecting from what? i'm responding to your idiocy directly. you just refuse to answer because you know how stupid you sound.

first off, post of "the norm" since i'm posting anomalies.

second, is this kid black:

Paula+Patton+Paula+Patton+Out+Son+New+York+1ontyfDu17ll.jpg

(keep in mind paula patton and her father considers their son black)

third, why do you keep running to white folks as to how we should classify blacks? i dont give a damn about what white people consider black, this conversation is strictly about what BLACK people consider black.
You're a p*ssy deflecting from the holes I've poked in your argument. You're literally ignoring the shyt you can't respond to just to repeat the same "is Paula Patton son black?"

You talk about how you don't care about the white man's classifications...............while using the white man's classifications. Black is the white man's term used to classify people of African descent. I've literally said that to you 20 times. You're a clown son.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a p*ssy deflecting the holes I've poked in your argument. You're literally ignoring the shyt you can't respond to just to repeat the same "is Paula Patton son black?"

You talk about how you don't care about the white man's classifications...............while using the white man's classifications. Black is the white man's term used to classify people of African descent. I've literally said that to you 20 times. You're a clown son.
you're projecting cus you're the one deflecting :laff:

the white man aint telling black people to go off, fukk white people, then claim biracial children as our own. why can't you answer these questions? is blake griffin black? is blake griffins son black? these are simple yes or no questions.

hNgpVJz.jpg

Is this a black man and his black son? they are "classified" as black according to white people, right? so you accept that classification, yes?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i already said that korean chick aint black. rachel dolezal had "proof" of a black father as well, that shyt doesn't phase me. she could identify with whatever she wants, doesn't mean i have to accept it
Why are you flip flopping on your own rules?

Phenotype doesn't equal genotype. No matter what you say this is a true statement.

You JUST said gabriell union is black even though her mother looks even more mixed then the girl's who lives in Korea.

Why should I follow your classifications if you can't be consistent with them?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a p*ssy deflecting from the holes I've poked in your argument. You're literally ignoring the shyt you can't respond to just to repeat the same "is Paula Patton son black?"

to you is paula's blonde haired, pink skinned son a black boy? yes or no?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Phenotype doesn't equal genotype. No matter what you say this is a true statement.

You JUST said gabriell union is black even though her mother looks even more mixed then the girl's who lives in Korea.

i said BOTH are mixed but i would consider gabrielle union black due to level of admixture.

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gabrielle-union-and-mom.jpg

but let's talk consistency. are these black people in your opinion:

54bd4c6f7a49ae381a99b077e577d869cd1c9730.jpeg

vibe-vixen-nicolerichie2.jpg

HUMPRHIES-WENN.jpg

malcolm-gladwell.jpg

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're projecting cus you're the one deflecting :laff:

the white man aint telling black people to go off, fukk white people, then claim biracial children as our own. why can't you answer these questions? is blake griffin black? is blake griffins son black? these are simple yes or no questions.

hNgpVJz.jpg

Is this a black man and his black son? they are "classified" as black according to white people, right? so you accept that classification, yes?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:u killin em

these clowns think this is a black family in this photo:russ::russ::russ::russ:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Wait so that girl lives in Korea? She lives in Korea, looks Korean, but I'm suppose to believe both of her parents are black? :laff: