A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nikkas will run to the most extreme examples as to why they adhere to the one drop rule :laff: its ridiculous. then muthafukkas got the nerve to act shocked when a tanned white woman sneaks into black circles and reaps all the benefits :dead:

JF6mj2n.jpg

You never did answer if Gabrielle union was mixed or not:sas1:

Only difference is she came out looking more black all your doing is basing whether someone is mixed off of how they look.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you dudes want to classify anyone with a hint of blackness as black though. why? because the white supremacist said so :mjlol:

you said my examples are anomalies. everything i post is the norm.

black man + white woman = biracial
biracial + white partner = white kid

simple as that. that's the road you nikkas are going down and you want the right to remain pro-black while you do it.
Stop deflecting and running like a fakkit.
You want to redefine what it means to be black yet you can't even come up with a consistent coherent definition of how you think "black" should be defined. I've already poked holes in your "a black person is someone with 2 black parents" definition and shown how that makes no sense. If biracials aren't black and you need 2 black parents to be black then how is anybody with admixture black? If you've got a white great great great grandfather, then according to your definition you're not black. What's your response to that?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
you dudes want to classify anyone with a hint of blackness as black though. why? because the white supremacist said so :mjlol:

you said my examples are anomalies. everything i post is the norm.

black man + white woman = biracial
biracial + white partner = white kid

simple as that. that's the road you nikkas are going down and you want the right to remain pro-black while you do it.
You just said you don't consider the girl you posted black even though both her parents are black:mindblown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JF6mj2n.jpg

You never did answer if Gabrielle union was mixed or not:sas1:

Only difference is she came out looking more black all your doing is basing whether someone is mixed off of how they look.

now this is the norm for biracial + black parent. not that korean chick you've guys have been parading around.

and both groups are mixed, only difference is the percentage of admixture. so yeah, she's black to me. but if her momma went with a white, i wouldn't be sitting here trying to claim her under the one drop rule.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm saying this:

hqdefault.jpg

is not a black woman by any stretch of the imagination. i know a lot of you nikkas would prefer a world where black women looked like this, but nah

this bytch palm the same colour as her forehand :mjlol:

I give up on these idiots, they want to claim white people, mixed people, Mexicans, Australians as black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop deflecting and running like a fakkit.

deflecting from what? i'm responding to your idiocy directly. you just refuse to answer because you know how stupid you sound.

first off, post of "the norm" since i'm posting anomalies.

second, is this kid black:

Paula+Patton+Paula+Patton+Out+Son+New+York+1ontyfDu17ll.jpg

(keep in mind paula patton and her father considers their son black)

third, why do you keep running to white folks as to how we should classify blacks? i dont give a damn about what white people consider black, this conversation is strictly about what BLACK people consider black.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
now this is the norm for biracial + black parent. not that korean chick you've guys have been parading around.

and both groups are mixed, only difference is the percentage of admixture. so yeah, she's black to me. but if her momma went with a white, i wouldn't be sitting here trying to claim her under the one drop rule.
How the fukk is he black if her mom isn't black? You're contradicting yourself. Which is why you're a clown who shouldn't be taken seriously.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Is the girl you posted black or not?:dead:

Seeing as you don't have access to her DNA makeup nor proof that her father is not the biological your simply not calling her black b/c you don't think she looks it.

Even though her parents are black and that's how she identifies because you say she's not she's not:comeon: