A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it the one drop rule if both her parents are black?

mom looks biracial, and for all we know. her dad raised another mans kid.

what do you mean how is it the one drop rule? get her a 23andme test, bet she's not even %40 sub saharan african.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you saying a person with two black parents isnt black if they have very light skin?...
i'm saying this:

hqdefault.jpg

is not a black woman by any stretch of the imagination. i know a lot of you nikkas would prefer a world where black women looked like this, but nah

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
mom looks biracial, and for all we know. her dad raised another mans kid.

what do you mean how is it the one drop rule? get her a 23andme test, bet she's not even %40 sub saharan african.
Phenotype doesn't equal genotype

And now you want people to take DNA tests to say they are black?:wtf:

So what happens even if she did do that and got back 60-70 African %?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
personally, i don't believe those are her biological parents. for all we know, her father raised another mans seed. hell, rachel already fooled nikkas with her "black dad" act. but if those are her parents, she's still not black to me. anomalies aren't a good enough reason for me to adhere to the one drop rule.
Except your whole simple ass argument is based on anomalies. You can't even articulate an consistent and coherent argument. Your whole argument consists of cherry picking examples where there's someone of African descent who doesn't necessarily look it and asking "is that person black? See how stupid one drop rule is a kee kee kee" That's literally the best your dumb ass can do.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phenotype doesn't equal genotype

And now you want people to take DNA tests to say they are black?:wtf:

So what happens even if she did do that and got back 60-70 African %?

it wouldn't though, and she should get a paternity test while she's at it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except your whole simple ass argument is based on anomalies.

my argument is not based on anomalies, my argument is based on the norm. if a black person procreates with a white person, the kid will not look the black person. the kid usually looks like a direct combination of both parents.

so better yet, show me examples of black folks procreating with whites and the kid looking exactly like the black parent. even obamas 100% african father couldn't pullt hat off.

Daps
i'm saying this:

hqdefault.jpg

is not a black woman by any stretch of the imagination. i know a lot of you nikkas would prefer a world where black women looked like this, but nah

looking the way she does would you consider her black if both her parents are black?...yes or no?...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas will run to the most extreme examples as to why they adhere to the one drop rule :laff: its ridiculous. then muthafukkas got the nerve to act shocked when a tanned white woman sneaks into black circles and reaps all the benefits :dead:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
my argument is not based on anomalies, my argument is based on the norm. if a black person procreates with a white person, the kid will not look the black person. the kid usually looks like a direct combination of both parents.

so better yet, show me examples of black folks procreating with whites and the kid looking exactly like the black parent. even obamas 100% african father couldn't pullt hat off.
08s10-pappa-226.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps

This is a deflection bruh. Nobody ever said that a biracial kid is going to look just like his black parent and that's not what this debate is about. This is about what it means to be classified as "black".

You want to redefine what it means to be black yet you can't even come up with a consistent coherent definition of how you think "black" should be defined. I've already poked holes in your "a black person is someone with 2 black parents" definition and shown how that makes no sense. If biracials aren't black and you need 2 black parents to be black then how is anybody with admixture black? If you've got a white great great great grandfather, then according to your definition you're not black. What's your response to that?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a deflection bruh. Nobody ever said that a biracial kid is going to look just like his black parent and that's not what this debate is about. This is about what it means to be classified as "black".

you dudes want to classify anyone with a hint of blackness as black though. why? because the white supremacist said so :mjlol:

you said my examples are anomalies. everything i post is the norm.

black man + white woman = biracial
biracial + white partner = white kid

simple as that. that's the road you nikkas are going down and you want the right to remain pro-black while you do it.