A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:..not thinking too hard is your problem...over here having one black parent is all it takes to be black...and that really isnt the whole truth but you dont like to think too hard about it so i didnt waste my time explaining...
the fact you think someone can come out of a white vagina, of a white woman and be black lets me know you're an idiot.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, now the black Americans with admixture should start identifying as mixed and separate from black Americans with little to no admixture, or is skin color more important than admixture? What measure will we be using to divide the African American community?
breh, you dilluted people call yourself what you want lol. if you want to pretend to be like us black people, cool you can hang wit us and pretend to be black.

im from a place where black people are actually black people, not beige people pushed out of white womens wombs, or evolved sperm from a white mans nut bag

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
breh, you dilluted people call yourself what you want lol. if you want to pretend to be like us black people, cool you can hang wit us and pretend to be black.

im from a place where black people are actually black people, not beige people pushed out of white womens wombs, or evolved sperm from a white mans nut bag
muhfukka you the one thats on an message board dedicated to AA culture, you the one one taggin along behind us, we are the reason you call yourselves black in the first place

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
hell nah she aint black, y'all can accept these rachel dolezals if you want to :heh:
Are you saying this cus of how she looks or because her mom looks mixed?:lupe:

Is Gabrielle union only black to you because she looks like it? Her family situation is similar to this girl's.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying this cus of how she looks or because her mom looks mixed?:lupe:

Is Gabrielle union only black to you because she looks like it? Her family situation is similar to this girl's.

personally, i don't believe those are her biological parents. for all we know, her father raised another mans seed. hell, rachel already fooled nikkas with her "black dad" act. but if those are her parents, she's still not black to me. anomalies aren't a good enough reason for me to adhere to the one drop rule.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
personally, i don't believe those are her biological parents. for all we know, her father raised another mans seed. hell, rachel already fooled nikkas with her "black dad" act. but if those are her parents, she's still not black to me. anomalies aren't a good enough reason for me to adhere to the one drop rule.
How is it the one drop rule if both her parents are black?

Daps

you saying a person with two black parents isnt black if they have very light skin?...