A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you not one of us so :camby:...you talking about something you dont even understand...
yeah you're right im not a mullato

im a black man,

a black man thats traveled the earth and seen other black people

a black man thats been to africa, the cradle of life and seen real black people

a black man that will not accept dilluted 50% white people as black

so yes you're right

im not like you

im black

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
yeah you're right im not a mullato

im a black man,

a black man thats traveled the earth and seen other black people

a black man thats been to africa, the cradle of life and seen real black people

a black man that will not accept dilluted 50% white people as black

so yes you're right

im not like you

im black

im black too...all black people not the same...all black people dont look a like(not even the "real" ones in africa)...all black people dont speak the same language or occupy the same space...i dont know how "black" works in your country or the rest of the world but in my country you dont have to be a particular color or look a certain way to be "black"...your definition of "black" dont apply to me or my group...

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
but this is about 50/50 mixed ppl

The black parent in this situation is likely not 100% African. So the "mixed" kid is more likely 63% European, 5% Native American , and 22% African or something like that.

Even with two African American parents the "black" baby is like 82% African.

Just pulling random numbers out my ass.

So again: If this subject is a thing, what is the percentage of AFRICAN DNA that qualifies. Even a real darkskin person can have European ancestors.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im black too...all black people not the same...all black people dont look a like(not even the "real" ones in africa)...all black people dont speak the same language or occupy the same space...i dont know how "black" works in your country or the rest of the world but in my country you dont have to be a particular color or look a certain way to be "black"...your definition of "black" dont apply to me or my group...

it works like this, if you one of your parents are not black, neither are you.

really simple when you don't think to hard about it

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
both are mixed smh

you still don't even know the difference between 50/50 mixed , admixture mixed, and black.

travel the world breh and free yourself of ignorance.

you the same guy that tried to call me African, u know nothing.

See I knew this part of the story was comin. So now we gotta separate light brown blacks from dark brown blacks lol

Do know how many African Americans there are with a similar genetic makeup to the Pinkett-Smiths, so now all of a sudden thousands, maybe millions of black African Americans now have to start identifying as mixed just to make you insecure ass nikkas feel better about yourself. I guess i'm mixed too.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Willow Smith has two black parents like Zoe Kravitz has two black parents

I'm pretty sure Will Smith's grandfather was white or a quadroon or mulatto....which again is how we got lightskin people in the black community in the first place. White men fukking black women and their children marrying full black people producing lighter "black" kids.
So, now the black Americans with admixture should start identifying as mixed and separate from black Americans with little to no admixture, or is skin color more important than admixture? What measure will we be using to divide the African American community?

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
it works like this, if you one of your parents are not black, neither are you.

really simple when you don't think to hard about it
:heh:..not thinking too hard is your problem...over here having one black parent is all it takes to be black...and that really isnt the whole truth but you dont like to think too hard about it so i didnt waste my time explaining...