A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
fully black seed in a half cac mom. My dad is more thorough than all the men in your family combined so I also have the advantage there. Are you knowledgeable of your ancestry or do you feel as though you're more in touch with our heritage simply because of happenstance lineage?

I suggest you go the Drake route and throw a couple subliminals while never engaging me on this topic ever again, fukk boy.

Hoes be like:Rigga love your lightskin
Rigga: Thank you got it from my mom Its nice isn't it

Logs on coli

Man Im black as fukk and shyt 100% but my mom is half cac.U know you be cryin when girls hurt ur feelings nikka tryin to play it off like you straight from Africa lol.

BBG

Superstar
Daps

Logs on coli

Man Im black as fukk and shyt 100% but my mom is half cac.U know you be cryin when girls hurt ur feelings nikka tryin to play it off like you straight from Africa lol.
:ehh::russ:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fully black seed in a half cac mom. My dad is more thorough than all the men in your family combined so I also have the advantage there. Are you knowledgeable of your ancestry or do you feel as though you're more in touch with our heritage simply because of happenstance lineage?

I suggest you go the Drake route and throw a couple subliminals while never engaging me on this topic ever again, fukk boy.
lmao at full black in a half cac :russ::russ::mjlol:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Logs on coli

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: im legit laughing right now ahahahahah :russ:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
and kunichiwah or whatever your name is im still waiting to hear what ethnic group you belong to, yall foreign blacks stay dodging that question, yall must be ashamed of where you come from

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 11)
  1. DabbinSauce
  2. Luken
  3. Yup
i guess kunichiwah bytch ass left the building, you africans stay projecting your insecurities on black americans like we have low self-esteem for accepting our light skinned family members and ancestors meanwhile yall fukkin cowards is too ashamed to even mention what fukkin ethnic group you belong to

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
:camby:no one gives a fukk about your opinions on any black people you fukkin wetback spic:smugdraper:

I look like a spaniard but think what you want you racist fukk, Ive been Mistaken for White my entire life and I almost get offended when people call me white and correct them and tell them I am Mexican because I am PROUD of who I am. If you were proud of who you where you wouldn't need to be on that racist tip,you wouldn't have to force include people into your white washed definition 1 drop bullshyt, and you wouldn't be bullin trying to say blacks from Africa got light skin,straight hair,and light eyes because if you read a biology book you would realize light skin/light eyes comes from CAC genes. GO fukk yourself racist fagget, and your fagget NY knicks, your fagget government subsidized apartment. I live pretty good for a "spic" go pour some water in your cereal fukk boy.