A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, none of us are "100" lol that is ridiculous to even think that considering all the admixture and mutations we have experienced being in this atmosphere etc. And the "1 drop rule" is both unscientific and white folks fallacy and as stupid as when they thought the world was flat, or put Tom and helen together on the Jeffersons and made one of they kids all white and the other all black :mjlol:

you clearly have no idea what white supremacy really is, otherwise you wouldn't be participating with the premises of this thread. They been dividing us by our differences and the idea that being really dark is the only way to qualify you as a "100 black person" is accepting the racist German ideology that it's only 1 kind of african and they did this to circumvent black african accomplishments. Just research the oldest living people on the planet the khoi San people from Southern africa. They light and have small noses and slanted eyes, yet genetically they share the same dna as we have here and are our common ancestors. Africa is the most genetically and phenotypical diverse place on the planet and we are a reflection of that here as they took us from all parts of africa. There is no protypical african.

As far as social classification light skinned blacks have always only been manipulated in internal strife with other black people. They have always, even when attempting to classify themselves other than black suffered from white supremacy and racism just as we all have. Tamir rice was light skinned, Tony Robinson was light skinned. 2 out of the 3 black women found dead in police custody just this past week or so we're light skinned women. And it's people black as 12 midnights selling us out everyday. The premises of this thread is stupid and has no basis because it's always been this way. Dr king was dark skinned , malcolm x was light skinned, cia under cointelpro killed them both the same. It was never the look and appearance always the message and The influence.

first of all the thread is about 50/50 ... so all that 'were not pure' talk is irrelevant.

mixed people are not my people, so being divided from them is nothing to me.

you base race on how white people treat the race? its a damn shame.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
speak for yourself, i dont live under the authority of white superemacy.
Really? ! :mjlol: and where the hell you live at a igloo in Antarctica?

I am convinced some of you dudes are plants sent here to cause division cause there is no way some of you all can make the comments you make.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
breh if you can't tell the difference between a black person n half white person its a damn shame.
Yes, I can tell the difference in race between a Ghanian villager and Lauren London, however I can hardly tell the difference in race between Willow Smith and Amandla Sternberg

Are you really this slow? You do understand that not all African American people have the same racial makeup don't you?

What is your ethnicity nikka seriously?:dahell:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
dude only the hoes give u "preferential treatment" other than that shyt you know when white cops see any somethin somethin in you your getting discriminated period.
yeah right , im moving in various circles, asian , indian, white etc. All of these folks have issues with black skin and I see the difference in treatment from ordering food to doing business. Caste systems have always existed. As I get older I recognize the privilege I get from being light and talking "proper" in appropriate situations. Ive also seen how some women will choose the darker homies thinking they getting that african steel.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
all i took from this rambling is that you equate BLACK PEOPLE AKA DARK PEOPLE as ugly

you try and insinuate the darker the uglier

the white man ... or should i said the white blood running through your vein's, has really done a number on you. you're a mental slave
:stopitslime:

I equate darker people who have a color complex against their own kind as ugly nikkas who get no ass, yes. Just like how I equate dumbasses who purposely misconstrue arguments for the sake of strengthening their own as fukk boys.

:camby:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Huey Newton was light skin. Malcolm X is light skin. So I guess they arent black.
:ufdup:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
first of all the thread is about 50/50 ... so all that 'were not pure' talk is irrelevant.

mixed people are not my people, so being divided from them is nothing to me.

you base race on how white people treat the race? its a damn shame.
This is how silly this gets lol you do understand dominate and recessive genes don't you? You do understand that even if you have 1 white parent and 1 black one that child is still genetically going to be majority black african much more than 50% right? You do understand that our diets and climate plays more of a part in what we will look like rather than that white person don't you?

I base race on the fact even if the person has a white parent they will still come out 70-80 % black african. The social classification and how white folks feel about was discussed to expose how frivolous and vain separating from a so called mulatto is. You can have a dude as black as Wesley snipes sitting next to you and will be working for the government and sending your ass right up shyt creek. Your basis is dumb dude. We didn't just start turning light when we got here, we have always produced it. That is the beauty of being a african.

A person so called "half black" (even tho that is scientifically inaccurate) has every right to celebrate and acknowledge their black african ancestry as any other. Also remember there are people on this planet darker than us who are not african either. Take for instance the dravidians, they are supposed to be the darkest people on the planet and those are not africans they are asiatics. You really need to step your world view up dude.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

I equate darker people who have a color complex against their own kind as ugly nikkas who get no ass, yes. Just like how I equate dumbasses who purposely misconstrue arguments for the sake of strengthening their own as fukk boys.

:camby:
so if a black person doesnt consider a half white, half cac, a person that came out a white vagina as black, they have a complex? :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
so if a black person doesnt consider a half white, half cac, a person that came out a white vagina as black, they have a complex? :mjlol:
Half of my mom's vagina was cac, what's your point :ufdup:

Let's not turn this into a "I'm blacker than you" discussion.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
you already admitted you begat from a cac, so i wouldnt need to do that.
fully black seed in a half cac mom. My dad is more thorough than all the men in your family combined so I also have the advantage there. Are you knowledgeable of your ancestry or do you feel as though you're more in touch with our heritage simply because of happenstance lineage?

I suggest you go the Drake route and throw a couple subliminals while never engaging me on this topic ever again, fukk boy.