A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
yu got white blood why u acting like ur black supramicist 101

Most black Americans have a degree of admixture tho. It seems like this thread wanna claim a true black stereotype and ignore the fact that there are some bi-racials whose features overlap with Africans of the diaspora. Silly argument in my opinion.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
And yall worried about who would identify as black 200 years from now as if you already know your descendants won't procreate with anyone of another race after you're dead and long gone. People in here investing too much energy into something they have absolutely no control over smh

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biracial mom and fully black dad = I'm handsome as fukk :blessed:

I got locs, was born and raised in the hood (and still here:mjcry:) and get profiled on the regular cuz of my hair and tats. White people aren't all:obama: with me just because I'm a few shades lighter than you nikkas, the fukk??

Some of yall just mad at lightskin nikkas cuz yall see us getting all the hoes, charming bytches out their panties and grandmas out their peach cobbler. Meanwhile it has nothingto do with your skin tone you probably just ugly as fukk :scust::scust: real shyt my nikka go look in the mirror right and ask yourself if your ugly ass was a few shades lighter would you get bytches:comeon: probably not fukk nikka go take a seat. No homo but I'm positive Idris Elba, Morris Chestnut (only naming some darkskin dudes I've heard chicks talk about looks wise) ass nikkas ain't complaining about lightskin black people cuz they too busy bagging their own bytches and eating pie. You cats is ridiculous, and whenever this topic comes up in real life I start sonning all the ugly ass nikkas mad at me for shyt out of my control.

Ain't our fault you ain't getting no pie, nikka:stopitslime:. Next time you wanna separate us from our heritage, think about how we get enough shyt from white people, we don't need our own kind trying that segregation shyt too.

Divided we fall brehs :noah: get it together people.
all i took from this rambling is that you equate BLACK PEOPLE AKA DARK PEOPLE as ugly

you try and insinuate the darker the uglier

the white man ... or should i said the white blood running through your vein's, has really done a number on you. you're a mental slave

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Thus thread, as this topic is stupid as all hell and frivolous bullshyt waste of time.

Instead of being wise enough and taking aim at the oppressors who play dumb ass color games with black people, we instead play mad field slave upset the house slave gets to stay in the house although he getting beaten and butt raped by the massa too. Instead of attacking white supremacy we make black people pay for who they parents are (who they can't choose) and what they look like.

We are a silly ass people sometime. So easily distracted from the big picture. Smh

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Im light skinned "not mixed" and damn near have white privilege compared to some of my darker brothers. Its twisted when i see the difference in treatment being that I am very pro-black. So when people say racism doesn't exist I know they know they lying

That's because we live under the system of white supremacy. It's not that there is anything wrong with being black it's just that whites have created a hierarchy which frames black at the bottom.

People bring up the one drop rule, but every racial classification was created by white people under the umbrella of white supremacy...

When you begin to frame the discussion of race in terms of white people vs. non-white people you will be less confused about the entire thing. If you put it in any other context it perpetuates the power of all individuals classified as white and keeps all non-white people divided and fighting among themselves.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thus thread, as this topic is stupid as all hell and frivolous bullshyt waste of time.

Instead of being wise enough and taking aim at the oppressors who play dumb ass color games with black people, we instead play mad field slave upset the house slave gets to stay in the house although he getting beaten and butt raped by the massa too. Instead of attacking white supremacy we make black people pay for who they parents are (who they can't choose) and what they look like.

We are a silly ass people sometime. So easily distracted from the big picture. Smh
attacks?

OP asked a valid question, can you tell the difference between a black person and a 50/50 person

the white man has fooled you, you mention field vs house, as if mixed people are black because they were slaves. as if the actions of the whtie man make the mixed people black. how can 50/50 be 100? smh

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds

Damn you said exactly what I was trying to say in my last post:win:

Rep + Dap

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Im light skinned "not mixed" and damn near have white privilege compared to some of my darker brothers. Its twisted when i see the difference in treatment being that I am very pro-black. So when people say racism doesn't exist I know they know they lying

dude only the hoes give u "preferential treatment" other than that shyt you know when white cops see any somethin somethin in you your getting discriminated period.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
attacks?

OP asked a valid question, can you tell the difference between a black person and a 50/50 person

the white man has fooled you, you mention field vs house, as if mixed people are black because they were slaves. as if the actions of the whtie man make the mixed people black. how can 50/50 be 100? smh
First off, none of us are "100" lol that is ridiculous to even think that considering all the admixture and mutations we have experienced being in this atmosphere etc. And the "1 drop rule" is both unscientific and white folks fallacy and as stupid as when they thought the world was flat, or put Tom and helen together on the Jeffersons and made one of they kids all white and the other all black :mjlol:

you clearly have no idea what white supremacy really is, otherwise you wouldn't be participating with the premises of this thread. They been dividing us by our differences and the idea that being really dark is the only way to qualify you as a "100 black person" is accepting the racist German ideology that it's only 1 kind of african and they did this to circumvent black african accomplishments. Just research the oldest living people on the planet the khoi San people from Southern africa. They light and have small noses and slanted eyes, yet genetically they share the same dna as we have here and are our common ancestors. Africa is the most genetically and phenotypical diverse place on the planet and we are a reflection of that here as they took us from all parts of africa. There is no protypical african.

As far as social classification light skinned blacks have always only been manipulated in internal strife with other black people. They have always, even when attempting to classify themselves other than black suffered from white supremacy and racism just as we all have. Tamir rice was light skinned, Tony Robinson was light skinned. 2 out of the 3 black women found dead in police custody just this past week or so we're light skinned women. And it's people black as 12 midnights selling us out everyday. The premises of this thread is stupid and has no basis because it's always been this way. Dr king was dark skinned , malcolm x was light skinned, cia under cointelpro killed them both the same. It was never the look and appearance always the message and The influence.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
smh people classing mixed as black

no way in hell as a black man id wife a 50/50 mixed woman. disgutya

Since there is no biological basis for race added to the fact that sometimes culture can trump race, I personally classify bi-racial people according to how they self identify.

That being said all non white individuals, regardless of class, status, or wealth are all subjected to living under the authority of white supremacy. Whites simply dominate in all areas of human activity and control most of the earths resources.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since there is no biological basis for race added to the fact that sometimes culture can trump race, I personally classify bi-racial people according to how they self identify.

That being said all non white individuals, regardless of class, status, or wealth are all subjected to living under the authority of white supremacy. Whites simply dominate in all areas of human activity and control most of the earths resources.
speak for yourself, i dont live under the authority of white superemacy.