A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
I look like a spaniard but think what you want you racist fukk, Ive been Mistaken for White my entire life and I almost get offended when people call me white and correct them and tell them I am Mexican because I am PROUD of who I am. If you were proud of who you where you wouldn't need to be on that racist tip,you wouldn't have to force include people into your white washed definition 1 drop bullshyt, and you wouldn't be bullin trying to say blacks from Africa got light skin,straight hair,and light eyes because if you read a biology book you would realize light skin/light eyes comes from CAC genes. GO fukk yourself racist fagget, and your fagget NY knicks, your fagget government subsidized apartment. I live pretty good for a "spic" go pour some water in your cereal fukk boy.
I don't give a goddamn who you look like, fukk a white man, spics come in many shapes, sizes, and colors

Where I did that at:stopitslime:you dont know what the hell a one drop rule is anyway, if these silly ass africans dont know then i know for sure your spic ass dont, the one drop rule was not about telling blacks who was black it was about keeping whites with black admixture out of the white group you stupid fukk

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
I don't give a goddamn who you look like, fukk a white man, spics come in many shapes, sizes, and colors

Where I did that at:stopitslime:you dont know what the hell a one drop rule is anyway, if these silly ass africans dont know then i know for sure your spic ass dont, the one drop rule was not about telling blacks who was black it was about keeping whites with black admixture out of the white group you stupid fukk

Your the stupid fukk here, acting like you can't tell the difference between a mulatto and a man from Africa like the low iq individual you are. Certain Blacks like yourself like including everyone with 1 drop of black blood as black at the end of the day your dumbass can think what you want but again are oranges and tangerines the same thing gay boi?

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Your the stupid fukk here, acting like you can't tell the difference between a mulatto and a man from Africa like the low iq individual you are. Certain Blacks like yourself like including everyone with 1 drop of black blood as black at the end of the day your dumbass can think what you want but again are oranges and tangerines the same thing gay boi?
fukk africa, this is not africa, this is america, a large percentage of african americans have non-black admixture, so of course there will be overlap in phenotype you ignorant muthafukka, can you tell the racial difference between kenyan martin and boris kudjoe? barely, can you tell the difference between willow smith and amandla sternberg? barely, the shyt can overlap

Do you know how many white people are walking around today with more than "one drop" of black blood that you wouldnt even be able to tell? i have traced my roots and have white family members in my hometown, i dont mean black people that are so light they look white, i mean actual redneck white, but they descend from the same mulatto 4x great grandfather that i do, the one drop rule was a joke, the one drop rule wasnt even effective in that regards and nobody gave a fukk about the damn one drop rule until you weird ass internet nikkas brought the shyt up over the past few years

Post examples of me "including everyone with 1 drop of black blood"

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So we hating on lightskin nikkas now :francis:

cuse they get the same treatment :francis:
LOL, no we're not hating on anyone. And we're not talking about lighskin people. We're talking about mulattos...who do NOT get the same treatment as black people. Stop being dumb!!!!

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
what is the difference between "mixed" and "black with admixture"?...

Daps
didn't waste my time reading through this thread cause i'm sure it's filled with the same tired all AAs are mixed with Euro caveman thru slavery myth,proclamations how blacks with 2 black parents aint really black if they lightskin, and back and forth on the legitimacy of the 1 drop rule:snoop:

i'll just say this i can usually tell the difference between an mulatto and AA but it's not always so easy

for instance this dude is mulatto(but looks straight up black to me)
NFL+Combine+3_OMZE7OnE3l.jpg

many would assume Russ has a non black parent(when infact both are AA)probably due most to his hair
Russell_Wilson_Unwated_Savior_Brinson_Super_Bowl.jpg

this wench Dirk Norcacski married is said to be mulatto but doesn't look it to me
Jessica_Olsson_Dirk_Wife.png

Skylar can look latina in some pics but has black parents
Skylar-Diggins-WNBA-Draft-02.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
theres a difference between biracial, mixed and black w/admixtures.

this thread stated mulatto, which means biracial.

Mulatto doesn't mean biracial and even if that's what he meant, it's still faulty

why are people pulling in blacks w/ admixtures (malcolm x) into the discussion :what: :snoop:

because non-biracial black people and biracial people overlap

people in the pictures below overlap with 50/50 biracials and som eare even whiter but they are 100% black/afram

lE8ZOwZ.jpg

iyBjWuO.jpg

itblZm5.jpg

bAEiNvs.jpg

‘One-drop rule’ persists

Ho and colleagues presented subjects with computer-generated images of black-white and Asian-white individuals, as well as family trees showing different biracial permutations. They also asked people to report directly whether they perceived biracials to be more minority or white. By using multiple approaches, their work examined both conscious and unconscious perceptions of biracial individuals, presenting the most extensive empirical evidence to date on how they are perceived.

The researchers found, for example, that one-quarter-Asian individuals are consistently considered more white than one-quarter-black individuals, despite the fact that African Americans and European Americans share a substantial degree of genetic heritage.

Using face-morphing technology that presented a series of faces ranging from 5 percent white to 95 percent white, they also found that individuals who were a 50-50 mix of two races, either black-white or Asian-white, were almost never identified by study participants as white. Furthermore, on average, black-white biracials had to be 68 percent white before they were perceived as white; the comparable figure for Asian-white biracials was 63 percent.

“The United States is already a country of ethnic mixtures, but in the near future it will be even more so, and more so than any other country on earth,” says Banaji, Richard Clarke Cabot Professor of Social Ethics at Harvard. “When we see in our data that our own minds are limited in the perception of those who are the products of two different ethnic groups, we recognize how far we have to go in order to have an objectively accurate and fair assessment of people. That’s the challenge for modern minds.”

The team found few differences in how whites and non-whites perceive biracial individuals, with both assigning them with equal frequency to lower-status groups. The researchers are conducting further studies to examine why Americans continue to associate biracials more with their minority parent group.

“The persistence of hypodescent serves to reinforce racial boundaries, rather than moving us toward a race-neutral society,” Ho says.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/12/‘one-drop-rule’-persists/

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
:stopitslime:

I equate darker people who have a color complex against their own kind as ugly nikkas who get no ass, yes. Just like how I equate dumbasses who purposely misconstrue arguments for the sake of strengthening their own as fukk boys.

:camby:
I love how you see nothing wrong with this statement; you're so ignorant that you actually thought it would be okay to type this. SMH!!!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
the thread starter was talking about 50/50 mix, no admixture. 50/50

if you cant tell a 50/50 then you're ignorant breh

A good amount of of true 50/50 types wouldn't pass for mixed in the USA. A British jamaican biracial dude from the UK used to go and on that the biracials in the UK were darker/blacker looking than the Usamerican ones:lolbron:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
didn't waste my time reading through this thread cause i'm sure it's filled with the same tired all AAs are mixed with Euro caveman thru slavery myth,proclamations how blacks with 2 black parents aint really black if they lightskin, and back and forth on the legitimacy of the 1 drop rule:snoop:

i'll just say this i can usually tell the difference between an mulatto and AA but it's not always so easy

for instance this dude is mulatto(but looks straight up black to me)
NFL+Combine+3_OMZE7OnE3l.jpg

many would assume Russ has a non black parent(when infact both are AA)probably due most to his hair
Russell_Wilson_Unwated_Savior_Brinson_Super_Bowl.jpg

this wench Dirk Norcacski married is said to be mulatto but doesn't look it to me
Jessica_Olsson_Dirk_Wife.png

Skylar can look latina in some pics but has black parents
Skylar-Diggins-WNBA-Draft-02.jpg
RIGHT!!!! And that was my one and only point: That overall...IN GENERAL...you can tell who is black and who is mulatto. There will ALWAYS be outliers, but 9 times out of 10 you can tell a mulatto apart from your average, typical black person. Thats all I was saying. People keep posting these random ass examples, and talking about Albinos (which...lol) but I was speaking in generalities. We could sit here all day and find exceptions to the rule, but I'm talking about the rule itself!!!!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
RIGHT!!!! And that was my one and only point: That overall...IN GENERAL...you can tell who is black and who is mulatto. There will ALWAYS be outliers, but 9 times out of 10 you can tell a mulatto apart from your average, typical black person. Thats all I was saying. People keep posting these random ass examples, and talking about Albinos (which...lol) but I was speaking in generalities. We could sit here all day and find exceptions to the rule, but I'm talking about the rule itself!!!!

In America this isn't true because what many are calling 50/50 mulatto(American biracials ar more like 60/40) is considered "Black". USA's percieved mixedness are people who are almost quadroons

‘One-drop rule’ persists

Ho and colleagues presented subjects with computer-generated images of black-white and Asian-white individuals, as well as family trees showing different biracial permutations. They also asked people to report directly whether they perceived biracials to be more minority or white. By using multiple approaches, their work examined both conscious and unconscious perceptions of biracial individuals, presenting the most extensive empirical evidence to date on how they are perceived.

The researchers found, for example, that one-quarter-Asian individuals are consistently considered more white than one-quarter-black individuals, despite the fact that African Americans and European Americans share a substantial degree of genetic heritage.

Using face-morphing technology that presented a series of faces ranging from 5 percent white to 95 percent white, they also found that individuals who were a 50-50 mix of two races, either black-white or Asian-white, were almost never identified by study participants as white. Furthermore, on average, black-white biracials had to be 68 percent white before they were perceived as white; the comparable figure for Asian-white biracials was 63 percent.

“The United States is already a country of ethnic mixtures, but in the near future it will be even more so, and more so than any other country on earth,” says Banaji, Richard Clarke Cabot Professor of Social Ethics at Harvard. “When we see in our data that our own minds are limited in the perception of those who are the products of two different ethnic groups, we recognize how far we have to go in order to have an objectively accurate and fair assessment of people. That’s the challenge for modern minds.”

The team found few differences in how whites and non-whites perceive biracial individuals, with both assigning them with equal frequency to lower-status groups. The researchers are conducting further studies to examine why Americans continue to associate biracials more with their minority parent group.

“The persistence of hypodescent serves to reinforce racial boundaries, rather than moving us toward a race-neutral society,” Ho says.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/12/‘one-drop-rule’-persists/

take Quincy Jones daughters for example

lHbUW8a.jpg

(Rashida)

ZZ96fS8.jpg

(Kidada)

Bnl0kyy.jpg

eSihrwS.jpg

UsN5Hlj.jpg

ZNf0WIQ.jpg

^^Here you have an example of 2 siblings who weren't raised towards any side of racial identification. As Quincy Jones said, he let them define themselves and how they defined themselves was based inpart on how they were percieved by others. While both have the genetic reality of being pred white (65% white 35% African), Kidada who does looks "blacker" than her sister Rashida, was one dropped by whites early on based on phenotype. In her eyes, she blended in with other people of African descent so she classified herself as "black" only. Rashida never was one dropped by whites or blacks so she took on as she puts it, a "floater-multiracial" identity where she identified with both her "white/jewish" and "black" sides.

Kidada was/is considered undeniably "black looking" by American society and she's much "whiter" looking than your Sade, Boris Kujo, Samantha Mumba etc.. 50/50 types

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i get negged for having a white mother all the time. some people seem to get physically angry at me for being mulatto on here :dead: