A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
spoken like a true biracial person that has never traveled the globe

and when you speak to me, speak to me with respect, im a black man, and without my race your mix race family could not have been invented.
I'm not biracial:stopitslime:

Again take your argument elsewhere if your going to be so strict on saying who is biracial, In america

Are you even AA?:usure:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not biracial:stopitslime:

Again take your argument elsewhere if your going to be so strict on saying who is biracial, In america

Are you even AA?:usure:
you have a hard to grasping facts

the OP asked if you could tell if someone is black or biracial *50/50*
most of the idiots in here ignored that and started talking about admixed people smh

so if you can't tell if someone is 50% white then you're ignorant

if you can't understand that if you have a non black parent you're mixed you are also ignorant.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

most of the idiots in here ignored that and started talking about admixed people smh

if you can't understand that if you have a non black parent you're mixed you are also ignorant.
You and the op are the ones talking like biracials are all obvious :russ:

Genetics don't work like that you idiot. due to our admixture a some of the less obvious biracials can easily pass for full black. Which is why you saw a couple posters in here express surprise that Lauren London is biracial.

Then illmatic delta posted up where Halle berry growing up was not seen as biracial at all by the white kids or the black kids. Someone who YOU can obviously tell is mixed.

I highly doubt you'll see one of us wrongly claim some of the more obvious examples in that biracial appreciation thread @CinnaSlim made.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps

Yall act like phenotypes between African Americans and bi-racial people can't overlap

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and the op are the ones talking like biracials are all obvious :russ:

Genetics don't work like that you idiot. due to our admixture a some of the less obvious biracials can easily pass for full black. Which is why you saw a couple posters in here express surprise that Lauren London is biracial.

Then illmatic delta posted up where Halle berry growing up was not seen as biracial at all by the white kids or the black kids. Someone who YOU can obviously tell is mixed.

I highly doubt you'll see one of us wrongly claim some of the more obvious examples in that biracial appreciation thread @CinnaSlim made.
to me all 50/50 biracials are obvious, but then again im not ignorant. laurent london doesnt look anything like a black person to me, but once again like i said im not ignorant. ive been to africa, i travel the world i know what real none dilluted black people look like.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
to me all 50/50 biracials are obvious, but then again im not ignorant. laurent london doesnt look anything like a black person to me, but once again like i said im not ignorant. ive been to africa, i travel the world i know what real none dilluted black people look like.
K

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
You've argued like that's what African Americans are throughout this whole thread. Why would you need to travel to Africa to see one of those if we go by you nikkas logic.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Biracial mom and fully black dad = I'm handsome as fukk :blessed:

I got locs, was born and raised in the hood (and still here:mjcry:) and get profiled on the regular cuz of my hair and tats. White people aren't all:obama: with me just because I'm a few shades lighter than you nikkas, the fukk??

Some of yall just mad at lightskin nikkas cuz yall see us getting all the hoes, charming bytches out their panties and grandmas out their peach cobbler. Meanwhile it has nothingto do with your skin tone you probably just ugly as fukk :scust::scust: real shyt my nikka go look in the mirror right and ask yourself if your ugly ass was a few shades lighter would you get bytches:comeon: probably not fukk nikka go take a seat. No homo but I'm positive Idris Elba, Morris Chestnut (only naming some darkskin dudes I've heard chicks talk about looks wise) ass nikkas ain't complaining about lightskin black people cuz they too busy bagging their own bytches and eating pie. You cats is ridiculous, and whenever this topic comes up in real life I start sonning all the ugly ass nikkas mad at me for shyt out of my control.

Ain't our fault you ain't getting no pie, nikka:stopitslime:. Next time you wanna separate us from our heritage, think about how we get enough shyt from white people, we don't need our own kind trying that segregation shyt too.

Divided we fall brehs :noah: get it together people.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you nikkas are so full of shyt. shes been masquerading around the black community for 20 yrs. all yall one drop ruling nikkas woulda called her black until she got exposed.
not me homeboy.

I think for myself. She looks like a cac in blackface. Steph's mom does not. I don't know why that is so hard to understand.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
If a white person like Rachael says she's black why would I believe her?? I know she's a cac. Steph's mom looks like a light skin black women and Rachael doesn't. People that look like light skin black people say they are black then I won't question them. But I question cacs in blackface.[/QUOTE]

You can tell from facial structure rachael dozel ainr black g

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Biracial mom and fully black dad = I'm handsome as fukk :blessed:

I got locs, was born and raised in the hood (and still here:mjcry:) and get profiled on the regular cuz of my hair and tats. White people aren't all:obama: with me just because I'm a few shades lighter than you nikkas, the fukk??

Some of yall just mad at lightskin nikkas cuz yall see us getting all the hoes, charming bytches out their panties and grandmas out their peach cobbler. Meanwhile it has nothingto do with your skin tone you probably just ugly as fukk :scust::scust: real shyt my nikka go look in the mirror right and ask yourself if your ugly ass was a few shades lighter would you get bytches:comeon: probably not fukk nikka go take a seat. No homo but I'm positive Idris Elba, Morris Chestnut (only naming some darkskin dudes I've heard chicks talk about looks wise) ass nikkas ain't complaining about lightskin black people cuz they too busy bagging their own bytches and eating pie. You cats is ridiculous, and whenever this topic comes up in real life I start sonning all the ugly ass nikkas mad at me for shyt out of my control.

Ain't our fault you ain't getting no pie, nikka:stopitslime:. Next time you wanna separate us from our heritage, think about how we get enough shyt from white people, we don't need our own kind trying that segregation shyt too.

Divided we fall brehs :noah: get it together people.

yu got white blood why u acting like ur black supramicist 101