A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
this is why Rachel Dozel or whatever her name is,can get away with what she did, and why this happens....

charles-w-chesnutt-stamp-d0178cb67a06a93d.jpg
Baawaahahahahahha!!!!!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She looks like a cac in black face or a tan at the very least.

Tell that to the NAACP and America :mjlol: she made her way to the top of a pyramid at an organisation that's meant to be a union for "coloured people". Not the middle, not just under the top but the damn top through a tan and perm:mjlol:. If she was never outed it would have been all good. But like you said if they claim that they're Black, then they're world should be taken for it.

sonya-curry-steph-mom-1434465470.jpg
29A9DA7100000578-3126369-Rachel_Dolezal_on_the_Today_show_on_Tuesday_morning-a-3_1434463701566.jpg
:huhldup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
once again she's not even yellow, that's how light she is if wanna point out the obvious, he jawline is another indicator

lauren london tries to look black, she gets black hairstyles and wears make up to make her appear more black

but she can easily flip the script to this by changing makeup and hair style

194A6C2FF33E04C6FCE5E80D3DFD2B6C.jpg

beyonce in her destiny child days is what a light skin black woman looks like I already explained this you can see a clear difference between that and her

a75d336898aba202abff6d3358b202c5.jpg

how can you not see that this girl is mixed, you see here tanned and think she has black skin lmao

lauren-london-premiere-baggage-claim-01.jpg

I use to think hulk hogan and macho man was black when I was kid too lmao because of all the fukking tanning they had

Most black people didn't/don't even know LL is mixed

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
We wouldn't even be having this discussion if mulattos were black. If I had made a post about light skinned black people not being black this discussion wouldn't have gone anywhere because a claim like that would be ridiculous. Me saying that mulattos aren't black and that you can tell them apart from actual black people (even light skinned blacks) and having there be such a long drawn out debate shows that a lot of people don't believe mulattos to be black either. I don't know what some blacks get out of claiming mulattos. Maybe they feel closer to white daddy vicariously through these mulattos.

:mjlol: at this bullshyt

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tell that to the NAACP and America :mjlol: she made her way to the top of a pyramid at an organisation that's meant to be a union for "coloured people". Not the middle, not just under the top but the damn top through a tan and perm:mjlol:. If she was never outed it would have been all good. But like you said if they claim that they're Black, then they're world should be taken for it.

sonya-curry-steph-mom-1434465470.jpg
29A9DA7100000578-3126369-Rachel_Dolezal_on_the_Today_show_on_Tuesday_morning-a-3_1434463701566.jpg
:huhldup:

But one has black in them the other doesn't.

If a white person like Rachael says she's black why would I believe her?? I know she's a cac. Steph's mom looks like a light skin black women and Rachael doesn't. People that look like light skin black people say they are black then I won't question them. But I question cacs in blackface.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
I know of not one African American person who gives a fukk how a bi-racial person identifies, so where do you internet nikkas even get this idea from?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nah breh, i looked with my eyes

maybe you should do your goggles n buy some glasses
Breh you keep asking why were talking about America when we say this. Who care how it is outside of America stop putting your rules and restrictions on us. If you were AA you would understand.

We don't have a wholly uniform look.:beli:

We have admixture as a race even though they are not the majority we will have lightskin, looser hair, different eye color, differing bone structure. :beli:

Your classifications mean little to me:beli:

You would call a LOT of my family mixed (not exaggerating):beli:

Give it a rest:beli:

@Knuckles Red is self proclaimed lightskin he's the one mainly agreeing with you in here and you would proly call him mixed:pachaha:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you keep asking why were talking about America when we say this. Who care how it is outside of America stop putting your rules and restrictions on us. If you were AA you would understand.

We don't have a wholly uniform look.:beli:

We have admixture as a race even though they are not the majority we will have lightskin, looser hair, different eye color, differing bone structure. :beli:

Your classifications mean little to me:beli:

You would call a LOT of my family mixed (not exaggerating):beli:

Give it a rest:beli:

@Knuckles Red is self proclaimed lightskin he's the one mainly agreeing with you in here and you would proly call him mixed:pachaha:

spoken like a true biracial person that has never traveled the globe

and when you speak to me, speak to me with respect, im a black man, and without my race your mix race family could not have been invented.