A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Was that the image Rachel Dolezal presented to claim that she's was a Black Woman? no it wasn't. Furthermore that image was only brought up after she was outed, if she wasn't all you would have had to go on is the image that she presented, where people were dubious to the fact that she was white.
635697383162754884-061215rachel-dolezal.jpg

But fukk it lets give them the benefit of the doubt, go off looks and take "their word for it" if they say "I am Black" then they're Black :pachaha:

video.tvinnotime.com@decfa515-4662-3674-87ed-62217c532a9f_FULL.png

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif
She looks like a cac in black face or a tan at the very least.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
only end of the argument that promotes white supremacy is that someone who is half white is black. the one drop rule was literally founded by white supremacists.

One Drop Rule has nothing to do with people who look like Alicia keys, Obama or Lauren London. They all have obvious "Black" features. It was made for people of African descent who looked "white"

Obviously it's based on the samples they tested. So 1/3 of that sample showed white americans were part african

It explained clearly how the one drop works:

"
Whites’ Skin Tone as Function of Admixture

The combination of narrow phenotype variation (skin tone) along with a wide range of inter-population (Afro-European) admixture variation among White Americans shows that a selection process has taken place. Few human populations display such a clear mark of selection. Narrow phenotype variation alone does not necessarily indicate selection. Northern Europeans display little skin tone variation, but they lack a wide range of African admixture. Broad genotype variation alone does not necessarily indicate selection. Puerto Ricans average 50-50 Afro-European admixture, but they also display a wide range of skin tones. The late Stephen J. Gould, Harvard biology professor and columnist for Natural History magazine, used to explain this principle with a baseball analogy. Plot a scatter diagram of the batting averages of a thousand amateur or minor-league players and you will find a very large range of variation. A few such players are very bad, a few are very good, and most spread across the entire range of batting averages in-between. Now plot the batting averages of professional athletes in the major leagues. All are very good indeed. More importantly, the range of batting averages among them is tiny. The difference between an outstanding star of the game and a rookie is a matter of mere hundredths of a percentage point. The reason, of course, is because you cannot get into the majors unless you are very good at it. Similarly, wild cows vary greatly in the amount of milk that they produce. The cows in a dairy farm produce more milk on average but, more importantly, their milk production varies very little among themselves (compared to wild cows). The reason? Those cows who do not make the cut become hamburger.

And so, why do few if any White Americans display a strongly African appearance (have a high melanin index) despite having detectable African admixture? Because those Americans who “look Black” are assigned involuntarily to the Black endogamous group, whatever their genetic admixture. The scatter diagrams of the two endogamous U.S. groups are not symmetrical because the selection process acts only upon the White group. As revealed in court records, discussed elsewhere, a person of mixed ancestry who “looks European” (like Dr. Shriver or his maternal grandfather) in practice has the option of either adopting a White self-identity, thus joining the White endogamous group or a Black self-identity, thus joining the other group. But a person of mixed ancestry who “looks African” lacks such a choice. U.S. society assigns such a person to membership in the Black endogamous group, like it or not.25

In conclusion, U.S. society has unwittingly applied selection pressure to the color line. The only American families accepted into the White endogamous group have been those whose African admixture just happened not to include the half-dozen alleles for dark skin (or the other physical traits associated with “race”). Since those particular alleles were sifted out of the portion of the White population that originated in biracial families, the relative percentage of the remaining, invisible, African alleles in this population cannot affect skin color. That skin-color does not vary with African genetic admixture among American Whites, despite their measureably recent African admixture, demonstrates and confirms that physical appearance has been an important endogamous group membership criterion throughout U.S. history. It has resulted in genetic selection of the White U.S. population for a European “racial” appearance, regardless of their underlying continent-of-ancestry admixture ratio."

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Drop Rule has nothing to do with people like Alicia keys, Obama or Lauren London. They all have obvious "Black" features. It was made for people of African descent who looked "white"

if you cant tell the difference between a mixed person and black person the ignorance lives within you, not me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say that Lucy wasn't linked to Africans/humans you idiot. Of course Lucy is linked to humans. I was pointing out the fact that Lucy's skeletal bone structure is different from humans. You were talking as if Lucy had the bone structure of a modern day black person." They knew Lucy was black and not white because of her bone structure"

I don't care what you believe. I don't know why you clowns think that simple psychology works.

Like I said, the only difference between Kidada and Rashida is their personal style. I don't know why you think that posting two different pictures taking at different times and from different angles is a better comparison than a picture taken of them both side by side at the same time and from the same angle. The fact that you couldn't make your argument using the pic that I posted shows that your argument is weak.

Don't try and deflect by changing the argument. Saying that Sonya Curry is a white is an illustrates that you're delusional.

listen everything you posted about lucy there's dozens of arguments to say the opposite I don't have time to get into

I'm delusiona because I said a woman who is white is white lmao

are you kidding me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could you tell?
600full-lauren-london.jpg

once again she's not even yellow, that's how light she is if wanna point out the obvious, he jawline is another indicator

lauren london tries to look black, she gets black hairstyles and wears make up to make her appear more black

but she can easily flip the script to this by changing makeup and hair style

194A6C2FF33E04C6FCE5E80D3DFD2B6C.jpg

beyonce in her destiny child days is what a light skin black woman looks like I already explained this you can see a clear difference between that and her

a75d336898aba202abff6d3358b202c5.jpg

how can you not see that this girl is mixed, you see here tanned and think she has black skin lmao

lauren-london-premiere-baggage-claim-01.jpg

I use to think hulk hogan and macho man was black when I was kid too lmao because of all the fukking tanning they had

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[

Rachel Dolezal claimed to be Mixed.

which she clearly is not and in reality she's not mixed, cased closed, she doesn't even have one black parent lmao yet convinced people she was black because she had curly hair

The fact she was able to pretend to be black shows you how fukking lost and confused black people

she has zero black facial features and white skin, because she wore a wig with curly hair

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once again she's not even yellow, that's how light she is if wanna point out the obvious, he jawline is another indicator

lauren london tries to look black, she gets black hairstyles and wears make up to make her appear more black

but she can easily flip the script to this by changing makeup and hair style

194A6C2FF33E04C6FCE5E80D3DFD2B6C.jpg

beyonce in her destiny child days is what a light skin black woman looks like I already explained this you can see a clear difference between that and her

a75d336898aba202abff6d3358b202c5.jpg

how can you not see that this girl is mixed, you see here tanned and think she has black skin lmao

lauren-london-premiere-baggage-claim-01.jpg

I use to think hulk hogan and macho man was black when I was kid too lmao because of all the fukking tanning they had

lol these idiots are idiots

no idea how they can't tell difference between mixed people and black people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
theres a difference between biracial, mixed and black w/admixtures.

this thread stated mulatto, which means biracial.

why are people pulling in blacks w/ admixtures (malcolm x) into the discussion :what: :snoop:

and why are people even pulling up past civil rights leaders, as if other races couldnt have fought for said rights. John Brown was one of the deadliest slave abolitionist and he was white as snow. :what: