A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We wouldn't even be having this discussion if mulattos were black. If I had made a post about light skinned black people not being black this discussion wouldn't have gone anywhere because a claim like that would be ridiculous. Me saying that mulattos aren't black and that you can tell them apart from actual black people (even light skinned blacks) and having there be such a long drawn out debate shows that a lot of people don't believe mulattos to be black either. I don't know what some blacks get out of claiming mulattos. Maybe they feel closer to white daddy vicariously through these mulattos.
exactly

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
A black american is (and has always been) a person who's parents are BOTH black. Only idiots will let a woman of another race give birth to a "black" child.

....these are aframs with 2 "black" parents and they completely blow up your threads premise:russ:

GI4N1.jpg

RQi5ofc.jpg

n9kpsZn.jpg

Oq6kFLi.jpg

tep9Cnr.jpg

7dLzJxL.jpg

Common looks like 50/50 mulatto but is he?

XnBY2ZH.jpg

nope

nVhtlJI.jpg

Lauren London is half white but does she look like it next to the other Aframs?

0AmPi4O.jpg

YUC57Tp.jpg

To the OP:camby:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
have you ever left america? like ever?

how is it i knew she was mixed from the jump?
1. Have you ever been to America?:usure: Outside of the tri-state area?(Why should African Americans give a fukk how you operate outside of America, we are not moving to your countries, you are moving to ours, you should adjust to our norms or get the fukk out)

2. I bet you could tell she was mixed because you are probably from west africa and most of yall have a very distinct, dark, and uniform look

Last edited:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is a tired ass discussion. Nobody has any real answers or solutions. Mixed folks will always be considered black here whether it's wrong or right. It is what it is. Were so mind fukked that both ends of the argument promote white supremacy to some degree. I got a few great aunts and uncles who passed for white on occasion. Their parents were the children of former slaves. Y'all really need to give it up

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
....these are aframs with 2 "black" parents and they completely blow up your threads premise:russ:

GI4N1.jpg

RQi5ofc.jpg

n9kpsZn.jpg

Oq6kFLi.jpg

tep9Cnr.jpg

7dLzJxL.jpg

Common looks like 50/50 mulatto but is he?

XnBY2ZH.jpg

nope

nVhtlJI.jpg

Lauren London is half white but does she look like it next to the other Aframs?

0AmPi4O.jpg

YUC57Tp.jpg

To the OP:camby:
You guys keep focusing on individual people and anecdotal evidence to prove your points. I'm asking you to look at this whole system of white supremacy where a person who is clearly mulatto can pass as black. I'm asking you to look at that whole system, and to reject it.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Have you ever been to America?:usure: Outside of the tri-state area?(Why should African Americans give a fukk how you operate outside of America, we are not moving to your countries, you are moving to ours, you should adjust to our norms or get the fukk out)

2. I bet you could tell she was mixed because you are probably from west africa and most of yall have a very distinct, dark, and uniform look

lol you're proud that you don't travel? :russ:

and nope im not from africa so another fail :mjlol: