A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
We wouldn't even be having this discussion if mulattos were black. If I had made a post about light skinned black people not being black this discussion wouldn't have gone anywhere because a claim like that would be ridiculous. Me saying that mulattos aren't black and that you can tell them apart from actual black people (even light skinned blacks) and having there be such a long drawn out debate shows that a lot of people don't believe mulattos to be black either. I don't know what some blacks get out of claiming mulattos. Maybe they feel closer to white daddy vicariously through these mulattos.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
We wouldn't even be having this discussion if mulattos were black. If I had made a post about light skinned black people not being black this discussion wouldn't have gone anywhere because a claim like that would be ridiculous. Me saying that mulattos aren't black and that you can tell them apart from actual black people (even light skinned blacks) and having there be such a long drawn out debate shows that a lot of people don't believe mulattos to be black either. I don't know what some blacks get out of claiming mulattos. Maybe they feel closer to white daddy vicariously through these mulattos.
beyonce looks like shes got more white admixture than Sophie Okonedo

biracial
After+Earth+New+York+Premiere+Red+Carpet+k1m_i4Uox1Sl.jpg

Beyonce-performs-on-her-M-010.jpg

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
beyonce looks like shes got more white admixture than Sophie Okonedo

biracial
After+Earth+New+York+Premiere+Red+Carpet+k1m_i4Uox1Sl.jpg

Beyonce-performs-on-her-M-010.jpg
I'm sure she does have more. You are comparing an African bi-racial to a multi-racial African American. It's probably safe to assume that the black American who procreates with a white person would likely already have non-African admixture, whereas the African would be closer to racial purity

breh.... you really can't tell? damn you guys on here are ignorant AF
What parts of America have you visited? This might be a rare appearance for an African American that's from the northeast tri-state area(which i'm assuming as a black immigrant you probably never ventured further than there), but in deep southern places like Alabama and Mississippi there are plenty of African American women that do not have non-black parents or grandparents that look like that and identify as black. I wasn't able to tell and like I've already mentioned was shocked and disappointed(:scust:)to find out she was mixed.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
A lot of people have different percentages of whiteness in them, some have percentages of other things as well that they might not even be able to trace like Arabic or some shyt like that. People look different in Africa as well, like that weird group in South Africa/Bostwana or something, Congolese, and then we have like Somalians who look completely different even if they are super dark.

Black people are the only ones with this problem in 2015, white cats come of more shades ranging from coke white to (tanned) hispanic/arabic type of color. No fukks given. (Lesser educated) Black people, always posting different types of specific broads, always light/dark stereotype comments and shyt like that.. The Willie Lynch speech :manny:
It's like Blacks aren't allowed to have range in skin tones, but White people can. People who make these arguments always post the most Caucasian looking Mulattos and ignore the Mulatto with strong Black features who wouldn't pass for White in Africa.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Lauren London looks mixed you moron

this is exactly why Rachel Dolezal who is clearly white as fukk, could pass as black to dumb motherfukkas

If Sonya Curry is white as you say...does she have white parents?

She does not look like someone who has a white mom and a white dad.

That Dolezal chick has nothing to do with this..In what fukking country would Sonya Curry be considered white?:wtf:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm sure she does have more. You are comparing an African bi-racial to a multi-racial African American. It's probably safe to assume that the black American who procreates with a white person would likely already have non-African admixture, whereas the African would be closer to racial purity

What parts of America have you visited? This might be a rare appearance for an African American that's from the northeast tri-state area(which i'm assuming as a black immigrant you probably never ventured further than there), but in deep southern places like Alabama and Mississippi there are plenty of African American women that do not have non-black parents or grandparents that look like that and identify as black. I wasn't able to tell and like I've already mentioned was shocked and disappointed(:scust:)to find out she was mixed.
Yeah, there's plenty of Black women as light as Bey, who only identify as Black. You're right, maybe it's more prevalent in the South, do to The South having a lower Black foreigner population than the North.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
If Sonya Curry is white as you say...does she have white parents?

She does not look like someone who has a white mom and a white dad.

That Dolezal chick has nothing to do with this..In what fukking country would Sonya Curry be considered white?:wtf:
You guys keep focusing on individual people and anecdotal evidence to prove your points. I'm asking you to look at this whole system of white supremacy where a person who is clearly mulatto can pass as black. I'm asking you to look at that whole system, and to reject it.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You need to define Mulatto. Some Blacks on here and elsewhere, would define a Mulatto as even having 1 or 2 White grandparents. Where does it stop? For example, would you define Beyonce as a Mulatto? Believe it or not, you'd have to go back to her Great Grandparents on her moms side to find a FULL White ancestor.