A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My family comes from multiple mulatto people :dahell:you low self-esteemed ass nikka. Everybody in America ain't Whoopi Goldberg nikka, but we still black.

tumblr_inline_npt3wyuQs01qfm1k8_1280.jpg
:troll:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
o-RACHEL-DOLEZAL-570.jpg

Find a pic of Steph's mom looking this cacish.

Difference is Steph's mom doesn't look like she's in blackface:manny:

Was that the image Rachel Dolezal presented to claim that she's was a Black Woman? no it wasn't. Furthermore that image was only brought up after she was outed, if she wasn't all you would have had to go on is the image that she presented, where people were dubious to the fact that she was white.
635697383162754884-061215rachel-dolezal.jpg

But fukk it lets give them the benefit of the doubt, go off looks and take "their word for it" if they say "I am Black" then they're Black :pachaha:

video.tvinnotime.com@decfa515-4662-3674-87ed-62217c532a9f_FULL.png

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
:dahell:

A Native Australian music video

A comment from that video

Travis Brock 3 years ago
like if your black and proud of it

The dude who made the comment
photo.jpg

Will you african, island folk please get the hell up outta different folk business and worry about where is it in the hell you come from:dahell:

New Zealand
Black-power-gang1.jpg

Well there you go folks...google images and a youtube comment. What an amazing argument. :comeon:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Well there you go folks...google images and a youtube comment. What an amazing argument. :comeon:
So dude gonna claim to be black for no reason?:dahell:You don't think it's possible for him to represent a section of his communitydemographic?They are identified as black in their country

I'm sure its some hell goin on somewhere in africa you nikkas could be attending to instead of policing other countries:dahell:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You are the fukking idiot as far as Lucy do you know what MITOCHONDRIA IS YOU fukkING MORON, that what links lucy to africans
I didn't say that Lucy wasn't linked to Africans/humans you idiot. Of course Lucy is linked to humans. I was pointing out the fact that Lucy's skeletal bone structure is different from humans. You were talking as if Lucy had the bone structure of a modern day black person." They knew Lucy was black and not white because of her bone structure"

Secondly clearly there is a huge difference between Kidada Jones and Rashida

In their hair texture and facial features

the fact you cannot recognize this difference leads to believe you are a cac

The lighting the picture also lightens Kidada's skin, which light skin people can look lighter or darker depending on lighting

Rashida-Kidada-Jones.jpg

Look at the difference in their noses and cheek bones, disregard the skin color
I don't care what you believe. I don't know why you clowns think that simple psychology works.

Like I said, the only difference between Kidada and Rashida is their personal style. I don't know why you think that posting two different pictures taking at different times and from different angles is a better comparison than a picture taken of them both side by side at the same time and from the same angle. The fact that you couldn't make your argument using the pic that I posted shows that your argument is weak.
Don't try and deflect by changing the argument. Saying that Sonya Curry is a white is an illustrates that you're delusional.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
bad example these people dont have a white parent their just admixed.
the thread is about people who are 50% black.
Not really, op said you could easily tell the difference between bi-racials and African Americans. Malcolm X is an African American and could pass for bi-racial, now op has to jump his own hurdles to dispute it.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really, op said you could easily tell the difference between bi-racials and African Americans. Malcolm X is an African American and could pass for bi-racial, now op has to jump his own hurdles to dispute it.
not really he just looks brown skinned to me,someone like chris brown would be the template for mixed. There is a signifact difference between malcom x and chris brown for example.