A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I guess this nikka :dahell:is bi-racial too in 2015

You low self-esteem african, west indian, british nikkas need to kick rocks:camby:yall just shocked because light skinned people in yalls countries run away from being black as opposed to embracing it like we do in America

I don't give a rats ass about people with one non-black parent except for the ones that I am related to, but you talkin about light skinned black Americans then you are talking about my closest family members and our history:camby:take that shyt back to the islands, with yalls divisive asses
:russ: says who, man if you nikkas have never actually been to those countries please keep quiet

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are indians as dark us - yet we still don't consider them black
there are indians as fair as whites - we don't consider them white either

what makes you think australians are an exception?

i swear you people are so uncultured and have literally no concept of race or ethnicity, newsflash the world is not america just because you have dark skin it does not make you black
they dont have a clue, this is what happens when people don't leave their country

smh at calling native australians black people.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
No bruh, just because I'm not accepting the dumb shyt that you're sayin doesn't mean that I don't hear you. I hear/read you clearly.

This nonsensical bullshyt you're talking only holds weight inside your own head. This isn't how the concept of race works in reality. In reality, if you're visibly of African descent then you're black. Sonya Curry is clearly of some African descent. Describing her as white just shows how delusional you are. A mixed person's white genes have to be dominant to the point where the non white heritage/genetics isn't clearly visible in their physical appearance to be classified as white. That's clearly not the case with Sonya Curry. She's a mixed black woman just like a Vanessa Williams.

As far as Quincy Jones's daughters, they're both mixed black women too. The idea that one is white and one is a "lightskinned black chic" is laughable.
Raahida-and-Kidada-Jones.jpg

The only difference between these two is the crowds they run with, and their personal swag/style.

Youll have to translate this gibberish.

Please tell me that you're not this stupid? Bruh, Lucy is the 3 million old skeletal remains of a creature that scientists believe humans evolved from. Lucy didn't have the same skeletal bone structure as humans do today. Here's what they think Lucy would have looked like
570593-b3df952a-c2a4-11e4-a0d8-62fd782d4449.jpg

The fukk are you talking about trying to racialize Lucy?

You're a fukking idiot.fukk your bytchmade passive aggressive ass and the slack jawed slut that hatched you.
K.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another 20+ thread about black people not being black. Y'all talk about the same shyt everyday.

That Knuckles dude is @Mr.Forte. Don't fall for his foolishness.
nah its a thread about mixed people not being black, more than that thought its a thread asking why people can't see the difference between a black person and a mixed person.

you guys really give the white man power, because you believe the white people can spawn children of any race, kindda like mokajin in tekken that could do any of the other fighters moves.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bruh, just because I'm not accepting the dumb shyt that you're sayin doesn't mean that I don't hear you. I hear/read you clearly.

This nonsensical bullshyt you're talking only holds weight inside your own head. This isn't how the concept of race works in reality. In reality, if you're visibly of African descent then you're black. Sonya Curry is clearly of some African descent. Describing her as white just shows how delusional you are. A mixed person's white genes have to be dominant to the point where the non white heritage/genetics isn't clearly visible in their physical appearance to be classified as white. That's clearly not the case with Sonya Curry. She's a mixed black woman just like a Vanessa Williams.

As far as Quincy Jones's daughters, they're both mixed black women too. The idea that one is white and one is a "lightskinned black chic" is laughable.
Raahida-and-Kidada-Jones.jpg

The only difference between these two is the crowds they run with, and their personal swag/style.

Youll have to translate this gibberish.

Please tell me that you're not this stupid? Bruh, Lucy is the 3 million old skeletal remains of a creature that scientists believe humans evolved from. Lucy didn't have the same skeletal bone structure as humans do today. Here's what they think Lucy would have looked like
570593-b3df952a-c2a4-11e4-a0d8-62fd782d4449.jpg

The fukk are you talking about trying to racialize Lucy?

You're a fukking idiot.

You are the fukking idiot as far as Lucy do you know what MITOCHONDRIA IS YOU fukkING MORON, that what links lucy to africans

Secondly clearly there is a huge difference between Kidada Jones and Rashida

In their hair texture and facial features

the fact you cannot recognize this difference leads to believe you are a cac

The lighting the picture also lightens Kidada's skin, which light skin people can look lighter or darker depending on lighting

Rashida-Kidada-Jones.jpg

Look at the difference in their noses and cheek bones, disregard the skin color

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
fukk your country though nikka, I ain't in you shyt you nikkas need to get the fukk up outta mine:camby:
man i dunno what kind of weed you smoking but it ain't that good shyt we used to over here :umad: as hell with taht inferiority complex, motherfukker talking about how we ain't proud of our black skin:childplease: like nah son you can :camby: right up outta here

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These dudes are trying to rewrite history. Black Americans have never been just seen as dark skin.

Seen by whom exactly..who owns this concept of what Black people are supposed to be, is it the people themselves or the majority white population that decides what qualifies for a Black person..
And Black people that dont want to be lumped up with mulattoes need to be respected..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I didn't bold creole I just copy and pasted your quote that makes no damn sense at all..

Sonya Curry clearly looks mixed..

You're honestly fukking idiot.

Lauren London looks mixed you moron

this is exactly why Rachel Dolezal who is clearly white as fukk, could pass as black to dumb motherfukkas

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
they dont have a clue, this is what happens when people don't leave their country

smh at calling native australians black people.
:dahell:

A Native Australian music video

A comment from that video

Travis Brock 3 years ago
like if your black and proud of it

The dude who made the comment
photo.jpg

Will you african, island folk please get the hell up outta different folk business and worry about where is it in the hell you come from:dahell:

New Zealand
Black-power-gang1.jpg

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
man i dunno what kind of weed you smoking but it ain't that good shyt we used to over here :umad: as hell with taht inferiority complex, motherfukker talking about how we ain't proud of our black skin:childplease: like nah son you can :camby: right up outta here
I don't even know what the hell you talkin about, im just lettin you know fukk your country:francis: