A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
may the lord have mercy on you

bro this nikka is on some shyt right now, what you just said is coming into fruition. man nikkas are lost outchea
You subscribing to some nonsense thinking you spitting truth. Who declared they aren't black? I could easily go by a dictionary definition of black.

a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry.

But a coli breh said they not black. :mjlol:

I swear y'all trolls or crackers.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So Beyonce light skinned now:comeon:She look pretty damn brown to me

This is what happens when you discuss African American norms with people who aren't African American:francis:
Beyonce-May-Be-Bleaching-Her-Skin-to-Appear-Whiter-Says-Tab-2.jpg
article-2087388-0F7DD12400000578-462_306x707.jpg

:usure:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You subscribing to some nonsense thinking you spitting truth. Who declared they aren't black?
jesus christ are we really about to go against all years of science, dna, history, medicine, and genetics have taught us?:mindblown:

are we really about say the evolution of man is nothing but subscribed nonsense, man you dumb ass nikka never cease to amaze.:wtf:

:dwillhuh: you nikkas got me fukked up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said Steph Curry has a white mother :mjlol:

But you have the nerve to call me a retard? :usure:

She is white

If she chose to identify as white and never told any she was mixed she would be white and nobody would say anything because she is white

you are the one who bolded creole as if I was mistaking about it's definition

so since you can't come back with facts you have to be deflect and use smilies like a child to express yourself instead of with words like an adult with a shred of intellect

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jesus christ are we really about to go against all years of science, dna, history, medicine, and genetics have taught us?:mindblown:

are we really about say the evolution of man is nothing but subscribed nonsense, man you dumb ass nikka never cease to amaze.:wtf:

:dwillhuh: you nikkas got me fukked up
they point to those people as black. I don't know what you been reading but all those people I showed are related to Africans.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LOL, no its not. If that were true you'd see equal representation of both blacks and mulattos in the media. There are mulatto women representing black women in movies. Thats an actually problem. Also, statistic back up the FACT that white people see themselves in mulattos. They receive lighter jail sentences and are more likely to be hired than real black people. Mulattos and blacks have totally different experiences in this world.
Yall steady bringing that flawed bullshyt limited ass questionaire up. :camby:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I put in the simplest turns you just don't want to hear it
No bruh, just because I'm not accepting the dumb shyt that you're sayin doesn't mean that I don't hear you. I hear/read you clearly.

Quincy Jones has two daughters, one of them is a light skin black and the other is a white girl

that's just how the shyt happen, it's completely random what genes are inherit when you are a born

if your dominant genes are white you are a white person
This nonsensical bullshyt you're talking only holds weight inside your own head. This isn't how the concept of race works in reality. In reality, if you're visibly of African descent then you're black. Sonya Curry is clearly of some African descent. Describing her as white just shows how delusional you are. A mixed person's white genes have to be dominant to the point where the non white heritage/genetics isn't clearly visible in their physical appearance to be classified as white. That's clearly not the case with Sonya Curry. She's a mixed black woman just like a Vanessa Williams.

As far as Quincy Jones's daughters, they're both mixed black women too. The idea that one is white and one is a "lightskinned black chic" is laughable.
Raahida-and-Kidada-Jones.jpg

The only difference between these two is the crowds they run with, and their personal swag/style.

if you it's 50/50 you are mixed with track who has the cac features along with african, you can see it in his face
Youll have to translate this gibberish.

Skin tone is irrelevant

how do you think they know lucy was black when they all the found was fukking bones, no skin, because black people have a certain bone structure other races do not
Please tell me that you're not this stupid? Bruh, Lucy is the 3 million old skeletal remains of a creature that scientists believe humans evolved from. Lucy didn't have the same skeletal bone structure as humans do today. Here's what they think Lucy would have looked like
570593-b3df952a-c2a4-11e4-a0d8-62fd782d4449.jpg

The fukk are you talking about trying to racialize Lucy?

you can be white and blone haired, if your bone structure is african you are an african, you saying albino africans aren't black lmao

you don't want to understand an easy concept

if Sonya Curry's bones get found 100 years from now, they will say she is a caucasian woman not a black woman, bottom line
You're a fukking idiot.
LOL you are so far up the white man's ass. Let white people control your minds and realities, brehs....
fukk your bytchmade passive aggressive ass and the slack jawed slut that hatched you.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
they point to those people as black. I don't know what you been reading but all those people I showed are related to Africans.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/48/Carleton_c00n_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG/1280px-Carleton_c00n_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

the yellow and purple are classifications of blacks/negroes from africa, notice how no where on this map is this color also present

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
She is white

If she chose to identify as white and never told any she was mixed she would be white and nobody would say anything because she is white

you are the one who bolded creole as if I was mistaking about it's definition

so since you can't come back with facts you have to be deflect and use smilies like a child to express yourself instead of with words like an adult with a shred of intellect
:mjlol:

I didn't bold creole I just copy and pasted your quote that makes no damn sense at all..

Sonya Curry clearly looks mixed..

You're honestly fukking idiot.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
I guess this nikka :dahell:is bi-racial too in 2015

You low self-esteem african, west indian, british nikkas need to kick rocks:camby:yall just shocked because light skinned people in yalls countries run away from being black as opposed to embracing it like we do in America

I don't give a rats ass about people with one non-black parent except for the ones that I am related to, but you talkin about light skinned black Americans then you are talking about my closest family members and our history:camby:take that shyt back to the islands, with yalls divisive asses

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
You all would kill your entire families for these mulatto people...so sad.
My families come from multiple mulatto people :dahell:you low self-esteemed ass nikka. Everybody in America ain't Whoopi Goldberg nikka, but we still black.

Last edited: