A Quiet Place (Horror Film Written,Directed By And Starring John Krasinski)

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's hilarious looking back at this thread with people calling this movie a classic and "DOPE" then see the critiques for Bird Box

:russ:

Bird Box was superior in just about every category for me. This movie was shot extremely well, so it might get the nod over Bird Box for cinematography, but outside of that... Nah brehs

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's hilarious looking back at this thread with people calling this movie a classic and "DOPE" then see the critiques for Bird Box

Bird Box was superior in just about every category for me. This movie was shot extremely well, so it might get the nod over Bird Box for cinematography, but outside of that... Nah brehs

Haven't seen Bird Box but this was and still is a dope movie. It does force you to accept it exists in a "bubble" (eg. the more you try to figure out about the world surrounding this family, the less this makes sense) but it knows what it wants to be and it does so perfectly.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haven't seen Bird Box but this was and still is a dope movie. It does force you to accept it exists in a "bubble" (eg. the more you try to figure out about the world surrounding this family, the less this makes sense) but it knows what it wants to be and it does so perfectly.
:francis:
It looks boring and I heard it was, sounds like folks fell for a bunch of social media hype again. :russell:
So it's pretty much confirmed that no matter what, you'll shyt on Bird Box to continue to prop up A Quiet Place right?
:sas1:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:francis:

So it's pretty much confirmed that no matter what, you'll shyt on Bird Box to continue to prop up A Quiet Place right?
:sas1:
I don't need to shyt on any movie to prop up this one because A Quite Place is a genuinely good movie. You were the one who came in here with the comparison to drag down this movie. :manny:

I am sure people who have seen both movies can make up their mind on which they liked better, doesn't mean that has to affect your or others' opinion on the other movie.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to shyt on any movie to prop up this one because A Quite Place is a genuinely good movie. You were the one who came in here with the comparison to drag down this movie. :manny:

I am sure people who have seen both movies can make up their mind on which they liked better, doesn't mean that has to affect your or others' opinion on the other movie.
I came in here because I just saw the movie this week and upped it.

The reason I watched the movie is because someone asked for my opinion on it vs Bird Box recently. So I watched both this week. Your post in the Bird Box thread is actually exactly my point that I've been making as to why people are giving the film a skewed review on it.

GoldenGlove said:
I feel like people are hating on this movie because of how big the discussion and memes have gotten on social media for it.
GoldenGlove said:

Bird Box is getting unnecessary hate cause of how much attention it's garnered online since it's dropped... and the only reason so many people chiming on on this film is because of it's accessibility (EVERYBODY HAS ACCESS TO NETFLIX). I guarantee you, if A Quiet Place or Annilation were Netflix releases, people would be bytching about the endings for those movies as well.

I enjoyed all of them brehs

You haven't even seen it, yet you're post fits the description of what I'm talking about 100%

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I came in here because I just saw the movie this week and upped it.

The reason I watched the movie is because someone asked for my opinion on it vs Bird Box recently. So I watched both this week. Your post in the Bird Box thread is actually exactly my point that I've been making as to why people are giving the film a skewed review on it.

You haven't even seen it, yet you're post fits the description of what I'm talking about 100%
I didn't think it looked good and folks around me said it wasn't, so I decided I have better things to waste my time on. The comment about social media hype was more about Netflix hyping up the amount of viewers too, they want to continue to sell the flick as "must-see" because everyone is talking about it.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It was okay, should have been my more violent and and more people,,,, the action was forced and predictable like The walking dead

The main Cast was dumb as fukk and I wanted them to Die :francis:

1. monsters are walking around and you leave a 5 year old in the back of the line/group
2. what person would have a loud as baby in a monster apocalypse.... you better try anal !

let me stop

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was okay, should have been my more violent and and more people,,,, the action was forced and predictable like The walking dead

The main Cast was dumb as fukk and I wanted them to Die :francis:

1. monsters are walking around and you leave a 5 year old in the back of the line/group
2. what person would have a loud as baby in a monster apocalypse.... you better try anal !

let me stop
Then why wouldn't they just set up shop around the water since it masked noise to the point where they could at least talk and even YELL at the top of their lungs

:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Both of these shyts were wack breh :heh: