A Quiet Place (Horror Film Written,Directed By And Starring John Krasinski)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hey they had a real nice surveillance system:yeshrug:

And how do the military not just shoot those things in the face
Im sure there was like a whole war with them and not many left alive or maybe a fortress of some type that we didn’t know about.

Maybe a lot died or the got swarmed who knows. It was just a story about this family without a lot of backstory on what went down and how

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Just watched this on Prime.

- Little dumbass motherfukker in the beginning. The second I saw him climbing trying to get that fukking toy I knew he was a liability. I wanted to drop kick his ass right through my monitor. In apocalyptic situations like that, motherfukkers that hard-headed and stupid need to be thrown off cliffs, on Spartan shyt. Deaf girl too, why yo dumbass gonna tell him he can take the toy. Then his little smart ass going sit there waving the shyt through the air knowing damn well its making noise. Nah nikka, come get him Mr Monster. :camby:

-Little boy was straight sucka. If you gonna survive you need to grow a pair, and quick. Life isnt fair, you going to have to be a man quickly, or you can die, like your dumbass little brother. Punkass didnt want to go out and learn survival skills. At least the daughter was sort of with the shyts. I had some Yoda shyt going on in my mind. When boy was at the river and asked why he didnt let the girl come, i could hear my nikka Yoda saying some shyt like "because she's already got it, she'll come regardless of what I tell her, your punk bytch ass on the other hand..."

-Tiny detail with the nail, I swear she aint warn nobody else about it, didnt even cover it up. When she was walking down with the kids I was damn near sweating thinking someone was gonna step on it again. Hope yall nikkas got tetanus treatment. :snoop:

-The scene where it showed nearby survivors lighting their fires on some Lord of the Rings shyt. I see aint nobody come help they asses. :mjlol:

-Them racc00ns though. How they live for so long, I know damn well them dumb fukkers dont know to be quiet, how they living for years like that. There should be plenty of little animals around to keep them nikkas occupied for years.

-It seemed like the monsters didnt even eat shyt, they just went around killing the sources of sound. Maybe they're just confused and think theyre at a library, i know that feeling though, be wanting to get the slashin

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Kid had to have his cake and eat it too. Wasn't satisfied with just the toy, had to take the damn batteries too. If that opening scene was supposed to make me feel bad for him, it didn't work lol. Lil nikka was a cute kid though. Sad he had to be so stupid. But fukk it, maybe he the true winner? Would you really want to live in those conditions? I sure the hell wouldn't.

Liked the movie, didn't love it.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Finally got around to watching it. Glad I did because its a decent movie and an original concept.

That being said, plot holes and inconsistencies all over the place as many have pointed out.
Having your child walk in the back and somehow not seeing him carrying the toy you just scolded him for are among the stupidest things Ive seen in a movie in the past several years.
6.5 or 7.
Still worth a watch tho.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Jim's an OK director but he can't act for shyt outside of goofy comedy :mjlol:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it on netflix. It's an interesting concept, but the monsters weren't scary or impressive to me and there's not much tension until quite late on. Also, I found the dad/daughter thing cheesy.

Daps
Finally got around to watching this

Only good scene was Dad sacrificing himself.

That got to me :mjcry:

Other than that

4/10

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Watched in preparation of part 2. I enjoyed this movie a lot :ehh: left me wanting more. Thought it was pretty short

what I don’t get is why JK is raw dogging ole girl in this world?? She must’ve had some magical p*ssy for him to not pull out:picard:

The little baby was real cute in the beginning. A shame nobody took care of him