A Philly Redemption Story In Tampa Bay - Eagles @ Bucs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are so many poorly coached teams these days. That last Bucs possession was so bad.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm not willing to believe our skill players can't get open and I can see that our line is holding up with pass blocking. So I'm not understanding the lack of offensive punch, especially when the run game is working.

I don't want to complain about Jalen every week as if I turned against him, but I'm not like this version of him so far.
Proof that coaching matters.

McDaniel somehow has Tua looking like Alabama Tua.
Brian Johnson somehow has Hurts looking like....Alabama Hurts.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Eagles had 26 seconds 3 timeouts just moved the ball 16 yards. Just not getting the play calling.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Forcing the ball to AJ too much

Eagles def playing great

Jalen Carter is a dawg

Hurts is so frustrating...TD was a great throw, but his decision-making is lowkey poor

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where is the clear
Proof that coaching matters.

McDaniel somehow has Tua looking like Alabama Tua.
Brian Johnson somehow has Hurts looking like....Alabama Hurts.
You think his mechanics have changed? This is a guy he's been working with for 20+ years.

Playcalling wouldn't affect his accuracy this badly. So I'm not seeing how Brian Johnson is that big of a negative. Hurts looked like this is first season with Shane, where things were hit or miss. Where we were still worried if he was one read Hurts.

If anything, I think the lack of comfort from two years of the same coach for the first time hurts more than the actual calls or mechanic teachings. It's making him think too much in real time and he's reverting back to poor habits.