• Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Where is the clear

You think his mechanics have changed? This is a guy he's been working with for 20+ years.

Playcalling wouldn't affect his accuracy this badly. So I'm not seeing how Brian Johnson is that big of a negative. Hurts looked like this is first season with Shane, where things were hit or miss. Where we were still worried if he was one read Hurts.

If anything, I think the lack of comfort from two years of the same coach for the first time hurts more than the actual calls or mechanic teachings. It's making him think too much in real time and he's reverting back to poor habits.
Yeah it’s not a mechanics thing. BJ is just struggling and hurts isn’t playing natural. You can tell he thinking too much. Granted teams have been blitzing and throwing a lot of random shyt at him but the coach hasn’t had them ready

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah it’s not a mechanics thing. BJ is just struggling and hurts isn’t playing natural. You can tell he thinking too much. Granted teams have been blitzing and throwing a lot of random shyt at him but the coach hasn’t had them ready
Thing is, I'm seeing guys open at the top of his drops, he is completely missing them. So I'm not sure if that is him not seeing the field, sticking to the progressions too strictly or seeing ghosts.

I bet it comes out that AJ was more upset about Hurts being sacked or making a poor read when he was open week one vs him not receiving passes. I'll try to point out the specific plays if they come about next half. Guys are beating coverage EASILY.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Is this Monday night double header here for all 17 weeks? I remember it only being for the opening weekend in the past.