A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
As i said, i didn't expect a honest answer. You enjoy your night ma'am
You presume to it being honest because it's not what you want to hear. I write in threads I feel like writing in. So...ya

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Another bedwench exposed. Shes already given up because of her ideas of what she thinks black men want. If every white woman was impregnated by black males, there would still wouldnt be enough white women for every black man on earth.

Still dont nobody want these white women like that. :camby: The end of white supremacy means the end of funding of black self hatred.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Another bedwench exposed. Shes already given up because of her ideas of what she thinks black men want. If every white woman was impregnated by black males, there would still wouldnt be enough white women for every black man on earth.
bedwench and c00n

the most overused and now meaningless words on the coli

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Nope they will always have meaning, depending on whos using it. But ok.
You actually right about that, too bad I see the same people callin someone a c00n on a regular basis, I seen you do it a few times :usure:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Still dont nobody want these white women like that. :camby: The end of white supremacy means the end of funding of black self hatred.
Lol, I am still waiting for the exposure. Nothing I have denied.