A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Another bedwench exposed. Shes already given up because of her ideas of what she thinks black men want. If every white woman was impregnated by black males, there would still wouldnt be enough white women for every black man on earth.

Still dont nobody want these white women like that. :camby: The end of white supremacy means the end of funding of black self hatred.
What are you talking about or are you talking to the voices in your head?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You actually right about that, too bad I see the same people callin someone a c00n on a regular basis, I seen you do it a few times :usure:
And every time i use any word its in the right context.

vctjk8.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Didn't you call somebody a nigg** on here?
Why do people keep on bringing this up like it matters anymore?

Yea...and that was towards @Rob Van Ham for trying to make fun of me when I was working a shytty job months ago. I owned up it, apologized, and that's that...sheesh.

Some of y'all act like that was the end of the world or some groundbreaking exposal...this thread ain't about me anyways.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Exposed. Ready to be sheered and grinded into dust :snoop: I'll protect you if you in l.a dont worry.
It's not that serious but I think what you just said is much worse than what I am being roasted for.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Why do people keep on bringing this up like it matters anymore?

Yea...and that was towards @Rob Van Ham for trying to make fun of me when I was working a shytty job months ago. I owned up it, apologized, and that's that...sheesh.

Some of y'all act like that was the end of the world or some groundbreaking exposal...this thread ain't about me anyways.
So after a while, what she said won't matter anymore?