A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Lol why are you on here? Why is anyone on here? Do we really want to go the I have no life outside of this site route? Come on breh !

I noticed that you replied to one statement twice. I also noticed that you have more posts than me yet ive been here 2 years longer. You have over 3k posts in 5 months. However, unlike most posters your posts seem to focus on one subject: black men vs black women. You are not here for sports, music, and movies. You are here almost exclusively to argue with black males in a male dominated forum. Again, do those seem like the actions of a woman that is living a fulfilling existence outside of the internet?

Rhetorical question, i dont expect a honest answer, just deflection.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believing the story that john crawford was waving his gun at people was even more mind boggling.

:sas2:

We all make mistakes don't we? And I'm mature enough to understand that objectively stating an initial opinion about that story was wrong. Will that make the misogyny on this forum go away? No it won't but what else is new?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I noticed that you replied to one statement twice. I also noticed that you have more posts than me yet ive been here 2 years longer. You have over 3k posts in 5 months. However, unlike most posters your posts seem to focus on one subject: black men vs black women. You are not here for sports, music, and movies. You are here almost exclusively to argue with black males in a male dominated forum. Again, do those seem like the actions of a woman that is living a fulfilling existence outside of the internet?

Rhetorical question, i dont expect a honest answer, just deflection.
I write in the locker room. I don't recall there being a requirement to post in oher forums in order to become a member.
I have bern active poster in the last three months and? I will come and leavr as I please.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I write in the locker room. I don't recall there being a requirement to post in oher forums in order to become a member.
I have bern active poster in the last three months and? I will come and leavr as I please.

As i said, i didn't expect a honest answer. You enjoy your night ma'am