Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
WHY?

CjoKv1N.gif
You are such an instigator, I love it. Let the coli wolves come out:blessed:
All those with an axe to grind will come in to put in their their 2 cents. I am ready for y'all:ehh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Im not beefing, im truth speaking. I could have said you were a bedwench c00n and been done with it. What i did in fact say is that all you need is some dikk and someone to point u in the right direction and u will be fine. No woman that is satisfied with her position in life and who is getting some regular sex would blurt out some of the bs that u say darling
I don't need anything but remain who I am. Y'all say foul ish on here to purposely to hurt posters especially black women but want to roast me for an analogy. The faux outrage is blatant. This is just an opportunity for some of you to air your grievances. I've said what I said and what I meant y'all can take it any which way and run with it.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
You are such an instigator, I love it. Let the coli wolves come out:blessed:
All those with an axe to grind will come in to put in their their 2 cents. I am ready for y'all:ehh:
I wouldn't dare cross you :merchant:
The level of misogyny on this forum is mind boggling.
Let a rotten few apples ruin the rest or however it go idk shyt you read the bible

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I don't need anything but remain who I am. Y'all say foul ish on here to purposely hurt posters especially black women but want to tey to roast me for analogy. The faux outrage is blatant. This is just an opportunity for some of you to air yoyr grievances. I've said what I said and what I meant y'all can it ant which way and run with it.

I just cant see a woman who has all their ducks in order and who has a stable man next to them that would sit up here all day with a bunch of people they allegedly hate spouting out the foolish shyt that you do. Seems like if your life was that great you would have something better to do. But oh well.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
The level of misogyny on this forum is mind boggling.

Believing the story that john crawford was waving his gun at people was even more mind boggling.

Waving a realistic looking gun and terrorizing people? That dude was crazy and got more than what he expected.

:sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I just cant see a woman who has all their ducks in order and who has a stable man next to them that would sit up here all day with a bunch of people they allegedly hate spouting out the foolish shyt that you do. Seems like if your life was that great you would have something better to do. But oh well.
Did I say I hated anyone? Why does a woman need to be defined by a man. I am single, I have no need to report to anyone.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Lol why are you on here? Why is anyone on here? Do we really want to go the I have no life outside of this site route? Come on breh !