A mixed woman(Black mom/White Dad) says she's tired of Black People not taking her serious when she try's to talk about being a Black woman in America

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
No offense breh, but that doesn't make sense.

White people created these so-called "racial classifications" and you want to keep the racial classification system but also stop allowing white people to dictate who's who in that same racial classification system.

That is confusion.

Without white people you wouldn't exist. You are the product of white and Black folks just like she is.

:francis:
Yes and no.

The concept of race isn’t something white people solely invented.

For centuries, before white people actually created the classifications we used today, is humans have always noted the differences in race whenever we interacted with people from different parts of the world.

That’s just natural, in spite of people who try to act like race is a made up concept.

That being said, yes I do want to keep the current racial classification system because if black people actually did it right it would put us in an advantageous position.

And part of doing it right is acknowledging when someone isn’t actually apart of your group.

There’s a difference between saying “we’re black because as a race of people we acknowledge we all share certain similarities” as opposed to saying “we’re all black because white people said so.”

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The coli,

Do yall consider W.E.B Du Bois to be black given the criteria yall applying on who can claim black on this website.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
We don't disrespect you because your dad is white. We disrespect you because you don't even respect yourself. You are a bi-racial woman and are completely trying to ignore an entire race that is 50% of you. It's insulting for her to expect 100% black people to either not understand that or just ignore it.

It's no different than cacs shytting on their own trying to get points with us. If you can't even realize what you are, then why do you expect other people to respect you. If she came out and said she understands that she is bi-racial, but explained her story and experiences, then I guarantee she would be heard. But trying to be something you are not will always fall on deaf ears.

"I know I have light skin privilege"
I 100% bet, when she was younger, was shytting on dark skin girls and enjoying said privilege. But now since being woke and fake pro-black is trendy, she wants to jump in on the fun, but is getting denied. And one thing about people who are used to abusing their privilege, once they get denied, they freak out. Especially if they are getting denied by the very people they look down on.

So no sympathy for her. Until she stops trying to be something she is not, she will continue to be frustrated.

:yeshrug:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I noticed that people tend to look at biracial women as less black
But the same rule does not apply to biracial men why is it that way
Because black women (specifically African and carribean) set it up this way. They're the main ones "othering" biracial women but dont do the same to biracial men for obvious reasons. Some weirdo divestor said that black women need to abort their dark skin sons but keep their biracial sons. She also said that they should groom their biracial sons to marry black women. We got a lot of mentally ill Afrikoons in the community because they can claim black.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
We don't disrespect you because your dad is white. We disrespect you because you don't even respect yourself. You are a bi-racial woman and are completely trying to ignore an entire race that is 50% of you. It's insulting for her to expect 100% black people to either not understand that or just ignore it.

It's no different than cacs shytting on their own trying to get points with us. If you can't even realize what you are, then why do you expect other people to respect you. If she came out and said she understands that she is bi-racial, but explained her story and experiences, then I guarantee she would be heard. But trying to be something you are not will always fall on deaf ears.

"I know I have light skin privilege"
I 100% bet, when she was younger, was shytting on dark skin girls and enjoying said privilege. But now since being woke and fake pro-black is trendy, she wants to jump in on the fun, but is getting denied. And one thing about people who are used to abusing their privilege, once they get denied, they freak out. Especially if they are getting denied by the very people they look down on.

So no sympathy for her. Until she stops trying to be something she is not, she will continue to be frustrated.

:yeshrug:
The issue with this thinking is that I’ve seen black people get mad IRL and on The Coli when mixed people actually claim to be mixed.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
If she with one White parent can claim 'Black', then I with two full blooded Black parents cannot claim 'Black' then..

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Yes and no.

The concept of race isn’t something white people solely invented.

For centuries, before white people actually created the classifications we used today, is humans have always noted the differences in race whenever we interacted with people from different parts of the world.

That’s just natural, in spite of people who try to act like race is a made up concept.

That being said, yes I do want to keep the current racial classification system because if black people actually did it right it would put us in an advantageous position.

And part of doing it right is acknowledging when someone isn’t actually apart of your group.

There’s a difference between saying “we’re black because as a race of people we acknowledge we all share certain similarities” as opposed to saying “we’re all black because white people said so.”

You want to keep the current racial classification system because "if Black people did it right it would put us at an advantage"... I don't really know what that means.

The current racial classification system was used to put us at a distinct disadvantage. How can something that is used to put us at a disadvantage put us at an advantage given that we control no levers of power?

Also, humans in antiquity noted the differences in ethnicity, not necessarily the modern conception of "race".

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I noticed that people tend to look at biracial women as less black
But the same rule does not apply to biracial men why is it that way

A lot of Black people are confused about racism/white-supremacy.

Biracials are non-white, and I agree with Neely Fuller Jr. that white people are the only race of people in the world. Everyone else is non-white, and their so-called "race" is irrelevant.

There is nothing of value in a racial classification system outside of 'white'. And I say this because white people control pretty much the world and dictate world policy. Those who are classified as "white" get various benefits strictly because of their white classification, and those who are classified as Black or non-white, do not receive the same benefits as whites, and are mistreated due to not being classified as white.

Those of us classified as Black (I include "biracials" as falling under the Black classification because biracial is a meaningless term in the American context as they are not white)/non-white are on a tugboat with holes in it arguing with one another over who is more or less of what the white supremacists deemed us to be.

Neely Fuller Jr. was/is 100% correct when he says, "Black people are more confused about racism/white supremacy than white people".

Last edited: