A mixed woman(Black mom/White Dad) says she's tired of Black People not taking her serious when she try's to talk about being a Black woman in America

Tair

Superstar
Daps
And we really shouldn’t be allowing white people to determine who is black and who isn’t. This ain’t the 1800s anymore.

No offense breh, but that doesn't make sense.

White people created these so-called "racial classifications" and you want to keep the racial classification system but also stop allowing white people to dictate who's who in that same racial classification system.

That is confusion.

She's biracial just like Obama is. You don't get to just erase one of your parents.

Without white people you wouldn't exist. You are the product of white and Black folks just like she is.

:francis:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Somebody mentioned it earlier. We pick and choose biracials to be black at our convenience.

Megan markle is supposedly blackwhen she married prince Harry but could she enter a black woman beauty contest against other black women? Probably not. Because those same black women would negate her blackness if she won a beauty paegant with exclusively black woman.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it's hard to muster up strong feelings about this. she's attractive but not so much that i would overlook the fact that she seems kinda lame and totally disinterested in dudes. i hope she finds peace but whatever.

i have seen with my own eyes black women treat obama and megan markle like they were absolutely black but then racially reject a mulatto woman that they personally dealt with and didnt like. i never really see that done to men. race is fake, so it can be made to do whatever people want it to do. there are lots of psychological and political dynamics at play but people need to toughen up. :yeshrug:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Man... f*ck this mixed up bytch. She's been answering to a white man(Her daddy) her whole life so you know it's going to be a problem when a black man try's to tell her something.

This bytch has been enjoying that "Mixed Girl Previlage" her whole life.

She.... wait... hold up. I think I may have jumped the gun. Let's hear what this sister has to say. Her mom is Black so she can't be all that bad right? Everybody deseveres a chance to be heard!!!

giphy.gif

eloquently said my brother. this Nubian queen deserves a seat at the table and her voice to be heard!!

more TikTok vids please :feedme:

*edit*

upon further review of her tiktok, this confused mulatto is of the seed of her father the devil.

pass revoked.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Too many Black People pick and choose when a Biracial is Black or not.

No consistency at all.
I'm technically bi racial/mixed my dna comes back with about 30-40% euro spainish blood.

I'm darker than prob 90% of the coli. You wouldn't know what I'm mixed with unless I told you. I'm dark skinned through and through. I pretty muched got all my mothers features.

All this non sense we debating online is due to skin color and if the person qualifies to be discriminated against by white people to be accepted into being able to claim Black.

Unless this mixed child is purposely hiding her blackness when it suits her and switch hitting than I can see the discussion.

Here is the hypocrisy, this is the coli favorite past time. They mad when brown skinned Dominicans who have about 15- 25% African blood don't claim Black but when a bi racial American child has split ancestry between black/white they can't claim black.

Everyone full of shyt.