A mixed woman(Black mom/White Dad) says she's tired of Black People not taking her serious when she try's to talk about being a Black woman in America

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Man... f*ck this mixed up bytch. She's been answering to a white man(Her daddy) her whole life so you know it's going to be a problem when a black man try's to tell her something.

This bytch has been enjoying that "Mixed Girl Previlage" her whole life.

She.... wait... hold up. I think I may have jumped the gun. Let's hear what this sister has to say. Her mom is Black so she can't be all that bad right? Everybody deseveres a chance to be heard!!!

After some long thoughtful consideration, that ass gives her a pass.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This mixed woman says she tired of yall Black people treating her like she can't talk about the struggles of being a Black woman in America because her daddy is a white man.

Do yall think a mixed woman(Black mom/White dad) is qualified to speak on the struggles of being a Black person in America or do yall look at her like... "You ain't black... you're mixed so you shouldn't be trying to talk about Black people's problems."

A lot of African and carribean women are bullying lightskinnned women on tiktok. It's getting annoying. They throw rocks and hide ther hand.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
1) White folks will see her as black so she'll face the same issues black women will face.

2) She identifies as a black woman

This isn't rocket science :yeshrug:
I don’t know if you’re trying to say what I think you’re trying to say, so if you’re not then forgive me.

But I see too many black people say “white people view mixed people as black, so they black!”

And we really shouldn’t be allowing white people to determine who is black and who isn’t. This ain’t the 1800s anymore.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Megan Markle taught us that you can be mixed, raised by a bw and still not know what it’s like to be a bw…

:manny:

This is just another dose of #mixedpeopleproblems.

She’s biracial, and looks biracial.

but I’m not going to lie, her voice and passion in that video? she get it from her mama.
That's cool but there are a lot of BW less "black" than her, let's keep it a buck. I'm supposed to say that a Nigerian woman who knows nothing about black American history and calls black men bulletbags all day is more "black" than shorty in the OP? Yeah, aight. I been done with flat blackness a long time ago.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
True.

However, those born to black fathers tend to be more humble and have less mental issues.
It depends. If one of the parents are black african or carribean this rule doesnt apply. Some of the biggest biracial koons I've known had african men or women as parents.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I've fukked with a lot of mixed girls and the one's with white fathers are more problematic. When they get mad they start thinking and acting like white women.
As a former multiple mutt masher, I can confirm this to be true. It’s not just their white father, their mothers are 99% of the time heavy on that :mjpls: .

When any woman marries a man, you marry into his culture/ideology (this includes EVERY combination of interracial marriages), unless the mother raises her by herself. And even then, that can be worse in some respects.

Last edited:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That's cool but there are a lot of BW less "black" than her, let's keep it a buck. I'm supposed to say that a Nigerian woman who knows nothing about black American history and calls black men bulletbags all day is more "black" than shorty in the OP? Yeah, aight. I been done with flat blackness a long time ago.
Why you randomly shooting at Nigerian women? There’s black people in America that don’t know a damn thing about black history. fukk that hoe. Fact of the matter is shes mixed and white people wont treat her the same as a real black woman because of it. Black history been taught us that. So she can kick fukking rocks. She should stfu and enjoy her privileges

Daps
It depends. If one of the parents are black african or carribean this rule doesnt apply. Some of the biggest biracial koons I've known had african men or women as parents.
It applies to every single black ethnicity and meta-ethnicity. It's not just a black African and/or Caribbean phenomenon.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know if you’re trying to say what I think you’re trying to say, so if you’re not then forgive me.

But I see too many black people say “white people view mixed people as black, so they black!”

And we really shouldn’t be allowing white people to determine who is black and who isn’t. This ain’t the 1800s anymore.
I'm saying she identifies as black and will face the same issues black people will face. I don't see how her being mixed should invalidate her speaking on black issues

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
She has a right to her feelings. Every person of color gets discriminated on by white people so she probably has faced racism or will at some point.