A mixed woman(Black mom/White Dad) says she's tired of Black People not taking her serious when she try's to talk about being a Black woman in America

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I've fukked with a lot of mixed girls and the one's with white fathers are more problematic. When they get mad they start thinking and acting like white women.
They both do it. Mixed girls raised by white women are all over social media complaining about their racist white moms and how they weren’t taught anything about being a women of color by their white moms. They also say their white moms gas lighted them about their experiences growing up with brown skin, so it was hard for them.

Since they are raised by white women, they are just as likely to turn white girl on you, as the mixed girls raised by bw. The fact you think women raised by white women don’t turn white girl on you at times, is amusing though breh.

Regardless of whether their mom is black or white most mixed women in general have deep conflict with their identity and switch on and off from feeling mixed to wanting to be white, to feeling like they should be able to identify as black. They are mixed. People try to erase their white parent but that’s not how it works.

A white woman cant birth a black baby. A white man can’t co-create a black baby. But they can help create/birth a mulatto child.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some believe mixed children with Black Fathers automatically makes them Black.

Then there are others who believe mixed children coming from a BW's womb automatically gives them more Blackness.

Mixed is mixed in my book.

well it's kind of like your last name comes from your dad, in other countries your clan and last name come from your dad if clans mix. Similar concept.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Man... f*ck this mixed up bytch. She's been answering to a white man(Her daddy) her whole life so you know it's going to be a problem when a black man try's to tell her something.

This bytch has been enjoying that "Mixed Girl Previlage" her whole life.

She.... wait... hold up. I think I may have jumped the gun. Let's hear what this sister has to say. Her mom is Black so she can't be all that bad right? Everybody deseveres a chance to be heard!!!

Raw & Regret.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is different animal but when I was growing up wether you were considered "black" or not as a biracial was determined by a combination of factors like

- If you dated nikkas or white guys

- Your culture ( music you listed to, ppl you hung around with

- Wether your dad was black or not

- Shade of skin tone(It is what is)

- Side of the family you were closer with

Etc.
It was pretty easy to tell which biracials were considered black and which ones were
:mjpls:

Bc at the end of the day, race is social construct made up by humans.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This mixed woman says she tired of yall Black people treating her like she can't talk about the struggles of being a Black woman in America because her daddy is a white man.

Do yall think a mixed woman(Black mom/White dad) is qualified to speak on the struggles of being a Black person in America or do yall look at her like... "You ain't black... you're mixed so you shouldn't be trying to talk about Black people's problems."

eh, depends. What was her environment like?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
At the end of the day, nikkas just want a hug. Her opinion on race is Invalidated because she's perceived as getting more hugs then someone who's not light skinned

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They both do it. Mixed girls raised by white women are all over social media complaining about their racist white moms and how they weren’t taught anything about being a women of color by their white moms. They also say their white moms gas lighted them about their experiences growing up with brown skin, so it was hard for them.

Since they are raised by white women, they are just as likely to turn white girl on you, as the mixed girls raised by bw. The fact you think women raised by white women don’t turn white girl on you at times, is amusing though breh.

Regardless of whether their mom is black or white most mixed women in general have deep conflict with their identity and switch on and off from feeling mixed to wanting to be white, to feeling like they should be able to identify as black. They are mixed. People try to erase their white parent but that’s not how it works.

A white woman cant birth a black baby. A white man can’t co-create a black baby. But they can help create/birth a mulatto child.
^^^This x90000

And in 2022 some Negro will help create another self loathing mulatto....smh.....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man 1 it ain’t that serious and I don’t get why anyone judges mixed race people so badly

2 - if I didn’t know she was mixed I would’ve already assumed she was black.

I’m light skinned and know a bunch of folks light skinned as well that are fully black.

People gotta relax and mind they business