A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
If she did all of that while she thought he was broke she ain't going nowhere, she mad she played the role of stupid. And i bet that dog isn't their dog as much as it's a dog he claimed thru the relationship, ie it's probably her dog she had before he came along.

At the end of the day they gonna get married and at least now she knows he will lie...excuse me, he will hide stuff. Makes me wonder if she ever asked him the deep questions about his finances or just went on assumptions. I don't feel sorry for her.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would’ve given her back all she spent on the dog and her violen...

She assumed they was struggling but fact is it was her projection because she was struggling.. Fam never told her he was broke she assumed he was.

But as he saw her struggling to pay for both of them, he didn’t offer to help at all and she even had to sell a prized possession to pay for their dog’s
medical care.. That’s messed up regardless of his mindset. That’s just not how you treat someone you’re supposed to love.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Pretty sure all this I took care of him shyt is pure :duck:

Its clear she mad because he was playing it low and making her work when she could have coasted on his wealth...That is how her complaining comes across talking about two jobs and shyt...

Its also worth asking is that THEIR dog or is it HER dog? Just because they is a relationship, that don't make the dog his...HER dog is HER responsibility so I agree with letting her handle HER responsibility...

My wife inherited our dogs from me, I have never asked her to pay a single penny for them...They're MY dogs, their expenses are MY responsibility...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But as he saw her struggling to pay for both of them, he didn’t offer to help at all and she even had to sell a prized possession to pay for their dog’s
medical care.. That’s messed up regardless of his mindset. That’s just not how you treat someone you’re supposed to love.
Wasn’t his dog he ain’t under no obligation to take care of it :manny:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No her complaint is that she was paying for everything because he’s an aspiring writer and she wanted to help him fulfill his dream but in reality he’s mooching off of her and he didn’t contribute anything knowing he had the means to do so. That’s very selfish.
I agree. Anyone who says otherwise is a bum.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
The thought of someone who says they love me watching me struggle and be stressed out when they have the means so assist even a little bit... :usure: :pacspit:

That's like me having a bag collecting dust see my man struggle and sit back and watch tv like I can't do anything. He showed her exactly who he was, ain't no way in hell I'd marry that mf. If he's doing this before they get married she has to know he's not gonna help her out with anything. Good luck with that Rebecca. :pachaha:

can you blame him? Western Women/Girls start acting up and moving different the second they know theres money in the picture :unimpressed:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
That is fukked up. There are plenty of aspiring "whatevers" that still work a part or full time job to support themselves, but she is at fault. If he did not want to contribute in anyway and was more than willing to let her break her back for him to stay at home for "writing" then she should of cut him off and left.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
you know how you always wonder why athletes never get 'dimes' with all that money...these people with a lot of money dont really know they got it like that....the fatso in you always be there no matter the changes you make..look at MJ:mj:......its sad but its real:francis: