A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why is she paying for everything when he has more than enough money to contribute?

He’s clearly selfish.. she should evaluate the future of that relationship.
He ain’t selfish he wanted to see if she was a real one and she was up until he told her about his bread and instead of her saying well I still love you anyway and sign the prenup he would have given her all the money back she spent on their dog and then some..

way to blow the guaranteed bag bytch smh

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain’t selfish he wanted to see if she was a real one and she was up until he told her about his bread and instead of her saying well I still love you anyway and sign the prenup he would have given her all the money back she spent on their dog and then some..

way to blow the guaranteed bag bytch smh

Real one my ass, lol. That was just an excuse to be a selfish a$$hole. How do you know he would have done that? What about her mothers violin?

You don’t play with someone like that.

If a guy did that to me, I’d leave him :yeshrug:.. I’m not going to be here busting my ass, struggling, selling my things while you’re living off me just to prove myself to you...

That’s bull... While she’s proving herself to him... he proved himself to her to be a jackass lol.

She’s better off without him.

Again money doesn’t make you a decent person.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
So honestly, what did he do wrong?

Idk why she’s so asshurt. Well I do, but it aint justified.

look at this brawd and tell me u wouldn't hide 7 figures from her too...

Li2EjNhN_400x400.jpg

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thought of someone who says they love me watching me struggle and be stressed out when they have the means so assist even a little bit... :usure: :pacspit:

That's like me having a bag collecting dust see my man struggle and sit back and watch tv like I can't do anything. He showed her exactly who he was, ain't no way in hell I'd marry that mf. If he's doing this before they get married she has to know he's not gonna help her out with anything. Good luck with that Rebecca. :pachaha:

Daps
If he made/let her pay for more than half of things under the guise of him struggling he’s def wrong.

other than that, he was under no obligation to divulge his wealth. In fact it was prudent for him not to do so.

With that said, chick is being shortsighted. If you love him enough to marry him, him being loaded is a plus no matter how you spin it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, he is a scumbag, but I don't feel sorry for the woman either.

She tried to money shame him and he gave her her moment of truth.

Best for her to move on and in the future learn not to be so eager in helping people out until they can show proof that they can contribute towards the household/living expenses.

Lesson learned for her...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Real one my ass, lol. That was just an excuse to be a selfish a$$hole. How do you know he would have done that? What about her mothers violin?

You don’t play with someone like that.

If a guy did that to me, I’d leave him :yeshrug:.. I’m not going to be here busting my ass, struggling, selling my things while you’re living off me just to prove myself to you...

That’s bull... While she’s proving herself to him... he proved himself to her to be a jackass lol.

She’s better off without him.

Again money doesn’t make you a decent person.
He would’ve given her back all she spent on the dog and her violen...

She assumed they was struggling but fact is it was her projection because she was struggling.. Fam never told her he was broke she assumed he was.