A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Breh. She pays all the bills, paid their dog's surgery, she had to take a second job to make ends meet. As a man, you can put in for dinner, the light bills, and the tax on the surgery.
Naw breh, do women want to work and be equals or not.

Men been dealing with this shyt since forever

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he could’ve paid for the sick dog :russ:

but I can see why he didn’t tell her...she would’ve gotten lazy and dependent on him...and eventually got to a point where she stayed with him just out of convenience while he financed her lifestyle...first she would’ve cut down on the overtime...then she would’ve only worked part-time...then she would’ve probably “lost” her job...and eventually just stay at home doing nothing...and all of that would’ve been “fine” bcuz she’s the woman in the relationship lol

he was a dikk for making her pay for everything but I don’t blame him for hiding how wealthy he is

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the situation were reversed and it was the woman hiding her finances i hope youd keep the same energy
Men have been taking care of women while women have been taking care of the home and raising the children. You’re acting like women just sat on their ass while men did all the work. What exactly is he doing to contribute to the relationship?

And Yes I’ll keep the same energy for a woman if a man was struggling to take of their home and she had the means to help him and didn’t. Again, that is selfish.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
How is she not being selfish too. Her complaint is he didnt spend HIS money on the things she wanted him to

Stop :mjlol:

if you at the point of marriage you should know who your partner is... the past, the good/bad & ugly.

they was together 4 years... she was holding him down this whole time? :russ: And she selfish?

god damn :deadmanny:

breh wealthy and after the X YEAR couldn’t be like “you don’t have to get that SECOND job to support us “

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
No her complaint is that she was paying for everything because he’s an aspiring writer and she wanted to help him fulfill his dream but in reality he’s mooching off of her and he didn’t contribute anything knowing he had the means to do so. That’s very selfish.

Real life version of coming to America :mjgrin: