A man is suing BET for being forced to wear male clothes

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want to see who has more power though :patrice: elitist jewish or LGBT nation

Breh you got it wrong, its zionist jews that give power to these groups. They control the media, they control the agendas of the week:usure:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
There is no objective right and wrong.

denying a person their human right to dress the way they want. Its not like he wanted to street clothes.

He wanted to wear woman clothing, pretty sure it would have been workplace friendly.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
On their own time, sure.

where does it says that a man cant wear woman's clothing or vice versa?

Is their a law?

Long as its work place friendly and business casual a person should be able to wear what they want.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
where does it says that a man cant wear woman's clothing or vice versa?

Is their a law?

Long as its work place friendly and business casual a person should be able to wear what they want.
I wasn't even speaking from a legal standpoint. The laws in this country are complicated and fluid. Obviously there's been at least one lawyer who's told him that he has a case, so who nows what the law says? My position is based on common sense. If I hire you to do a spot on my tv show then I think that I have the right to approve/disapprove of what you wear.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I wasn't even speaking from a legal standpoint. The laws in this country are complicated and fluid. Obviously there's been at least one lawyer who's told him that he has a case, so who nows what the law says? My position is based on common sense. If I hire you to do a spot on my tv show then I think that I have the right to approve/disapprove of what you wear.

Off preference?