Reppin
Alabama
I figured it was the dude from the bet awards before I even opened the thread

Money!!

#Knickstape #Saints #Pelicans
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Why am I not surprised that pretty much everyone is ignoring the part where he claims he changed clothes like they asked, but they still pulled him from the show :snoop: (and he was even photo'd in the new outfit)

could of sworn I saw that fruit cake on the preshow

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I agree, but people should be able to wear what they want.

At work?

Yeah, be a teacher and go to work at a Catholic school and wear Air Jordans and a Mohawk.

A company has the right to tell their employees how to dress or we could all just walk up to Goldman Sachs in whatever we want.

Thats not cool breh. Gays are people too, I feel that they should have the same privileges as others.

While I don't agree with people being gay, Im not god, youre not either.

Shouldnt judge

Then star your OWN company and dress anyway you want.

I can't force my job to allow me to dress anyway I want and neither should this fukkin' assclown
denying a person their human right to dress the way they want. Its not like he wanted to street clothes.

He wanted to wear woman clothing, pretty sure it would have been workplace friendly.

What's wrong with street clothes?

What's the difference betwen girl clothes and street clothes? It's all just a personal choice right?

If he can wear girl clothes on BET, then why can't I wear a fukking Mohawk to a job at the bank.

Who has a right to tell anybody anything ever?

Free speech means the government can't put you in jail for your speech, it doesn't guarantee you the right to dress anyway you want at any corporation.

That's why people like Paula Deen and Imus lose their jobs when they say fukked up shyt. Their first amendment rights protect them from from being imprisoned for their opinions, but no corporation has to employ them and put them on their airwaves.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
0807-b-scott-bet-getty-2.jpg

0807-b-scott-bet-getty-9.jpg
law"suit" is going to be thrown out...dont girls wear suits?