A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I am, that's why I say "I`d give"

Do you actually think i`m trying to speak for the front office or are you just being a pain in the ass?
I thought youre trying to speak for all the fans...we're split on this issue, remember ? :lolbron:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I somewhat agree with you, but Aldon won the job over Parys because he was better. Reid won the FS job because he was better than Spillman and Dahl. Hell, Adam Snyder took over for Chilo because he was better than Chilo. The coaching staff is not afraid to make changes; If you're better, you're going to play.
I'm not ready to call Dorsey better than Ian Williams because, honestly, we've never even seen Ian Williams play.
I do agree with you about the coaching staff not being able to coach up the receivers, though.
but adam snyder already had experience, and I dont think coaching staff liked parys that much, that change happened when they just came in, same as throwing spencer in the bushes

reid is the only one that really shows a rookie getting a start, and its partly because dahl is horrible, imo

the guys we'll get at CB this draft will also likely start (well at least one anyway). no WR is starting over Quan or Crabs

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think the schedule comes out today. It looks we will open up on the road probably against seattle.....the 49ers supposedly want the first regular season game at Levi to be played in week two. Bet the opener at Levi will probably be against the Bears or Chiefs

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Think the schedule comes out today. It looks we will open up on the road probably against seattle.....the 49ers supposedly want the first regular season game at Levi to be played in week two. Bet the opener at Levi will probably be against the Bears or Chiefs

I hope it is, but I'm not sure if the NFL would open with that game. That game is going to be a top matchup, they dont need the season opener for it.

I hope we get to drop those banners with yall there, though.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I hope it is, but I'm not sure if the NFL would open with that game. That game is going to be a top matchup, they dont need the season opener for it.

we need to play yall when bowman is back

Daps

Does the sched really come out today?

I kinda thought we might open vs. Seattle, it makes the most dollars which makes sense.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only other team I can see you guys opening up with is Green Bay. Personally I'd prefer to play Seattle later, but I think the NFL goes with this match-up. Hot rivalry, two great coaches and two of the best teams in the NFL. Plus It will probably be one of the highest if not the highest rated opening season games on NBC ever. And we know the NFL loves to brag about its ratings. I can't see the NFL passing this up.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This been the worst off-season I can recall.

They're dragging everything out, schedule should have been out and the draft should be on this weekend.

Them pushing back the draft is straight jokes. Tired of these talking heads creating bull shyt stories and hyping dudes who wont be shyt in the NFL. Theres only so much draft talk one can deal with. Now the Rams are going to draft Johnny Manziel riiight :beli:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is insane, what part of Canada is Toronto in?

I`ve only been to Montreal as it's closest to NY, I guess that's the southeast of Canada though, so Toronto is what? Northeast?

6 hour drive from Montreal. Just north of Detroit.