A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Never got out there. Could never get someone to come out with me. I'll be at the new stadium sooner rather than later. My boy is moving there so I figure I'll drag him out to a game.

Should've just went solo breh!! I was in the same boat as you till las year when I was like fukk it!!!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
lattimore is kinda like gore in that he isnt a power back, he needs space. but unlike Gore at this point, he has sick moves and cuts after he gets through the line.

I think his playing time will depend on his blocking. Gore is still at least a top 3 RB in pass blocking, and I think the real reason Hunter isnt used more.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He showed absolutely nothing last season.

I like the potential and concept of what he would bring to the table, but right now, he's done nothing to get excited about.

He had a good pre-season and he's Kaep's party buddy, that's his biggest accomplishment
Absolutely nothing ? I wouldn't say that, considering how many snaps he got I wouldn't say that at all

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
No one wants Alcoholic Aldon.

LMJ might fetch us a 6th rounder.

If anything, we`ll move up via other draft picks being traded.
Aldon Smith absolutely has trade value. He has more sacks in his first 3 years in the league than anybody else. That alone has trade value. Combine that with the fact that he's a 3 down outside LB, plays the run well, and is only 23, and somebody will give up something for Aldon Smith.
At the very least right now he'd get us a 5th rounder. How could LMJ maybe fetch us a 6th rounder, but Aldon fetch us nothing? The only way he wouldn't have any trade value is if we were going to cut him.

He showed absolutely nothing last season.

I like the potential and concept of what he would bring to the table, but right now, he's done nothing to get excited about.

He had a good pre-season and he's Kaep's party buddy, that's his biggest accomplishment

Patton was hurt for most of the season. He was active the first 4 games of the season and I believe had like 1 catch. He ended up with 3 catches for the regular season.

I think people get excited about Patton because, like you said, he had the good pre-season but he also has shown he isn't afraid of the moment with that sideline catch against the Cards. Let's not forget that it was the 4th quarter with the score tied and 1st and 15. That catch basically won us the game.
People look at that, and combine it with what he did in the pre-season, and see the potential that he has.

As a side note, it's grain of salt time.
Somebody I'm friends with on FB apparently works at a hotel where some of the Niners execs were and he was able to talk to them and find out that we play the Cowgirls on Thanksgiving Day. Like I said, take it with a grain of salt.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Thats what i did before i moved here i went to the cardinals game last year before the carolina playoff game but if any of my brehs come out here for a game let a fellow breh know

I'm definitely going back this year, hopefully like this past year 2 games. Just waiting for them to drop that schedule.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Maaaaaaaaan and Aldon?? In a perfect world, unless we could truly get someone of equal value or better, I just wish we could pay this guy little, keep him, monitor him better and just guide him to get his shyt together. If I was one of the players like Willis or Bowman, I would take dude under my wing and just make sure he acts right, as a friend and teammate

Daps
I
Maaaaaaaaan and Aldon?? In a perfect world, unless we could truly get someone of equal value or better, I just wish we could pay this guy little, keep him, monitor him better and just guide him to get his shyt together. If I was one of the players like Willis or Bowman, I would take dude under my wing and just make sure he acts right, as a friend and teammate

I don't think it's that simple.

Addicts aren't just needing a mentor, he needs to want the change, seemingly he doesn't at this point.

I'm sure Justin, Bow and Willy have tried already

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I

I don't think it's that simple.

Addicts aren't just needing a mentor, he needs to want the change, seemingly he doesn't at this point.

I'm sure Justin, Bow and Willy have tried already

I just potentially see him being that player that we let go, then he goes on to another team and has a LEGENDARY career with no more hiccups ala a Chris Carter or something.

I hate to say this, but if we let this dude go, I need to see him fail..... I'm not sure I could be happy for him. I know it's harsh, but I want him to be better and great with us

Daps
I just potentially see him being that player that we let go, then he goes on to another team and has a LEGENDARY career with no more hiccups ala a Chris Carter or something.

I hate to say this, but if we let this dude go, I need to see him fail..... I'm not sure I could be happy for him. I know it's harsh, but I want him to be better and great with us

At some point, it's just a fukking football game.

I`d rather have my favorite team let him go and be a legend elsewhere, then keep him and further enable addiction and self-destruction.

I shed no tears over Charles Haley beasting as a Cowboy, it's just a game.