A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk is Iupati gone, he's all pro at his position and he has NONE of the issues we've seen from Aldon Smith.
they tried to sign iputai last offseason, his agent wants top guard money

thats why there has been no negotiations since, hes a goner

Daps
they tried to sign iputai last offseason, his agent wants top guard money

thats why there has been no negotiations since, hes a goner

So you think you got the inside track on it?

Honestly, a lot can happen between now and then i`m not ready to write him off the team.

But with what your saying, that seems logical, but that's before he had that serious knee injury

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think you got the inside track on it?

Honestly, a lot can happen between now and then i`m not ready to write him off the team.

But with what your saying, that seems logical, but that's before he had that serious knee injury

its hard to predict but with him and his knee issues and breaking his ankle maybe there willing to drop their price but until that happens hes gone

paying a guard top 2 money is not going to happen with this roster

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we should trade that clown. gotta keep the vibe positive with our upstanding morals and all
you went to the stick breh i just drove past it today it look real sickly stadium was disgusting :snoop:

Never got out there. Could never get someone to come out with me. I'll be at the new stadium sooner rather than later. My boy is moving there so I figure I'll drag him out to a game.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
About the Brandon LLoyd signing, I like him as a player, but I also think that in doing so, he could take snaps away from Quinton Patton, who is much younger has upside and started to break out a bit last year. Also we still have Jon Baldwin and an early draft pick. But it is a low risk signing, so I'll withhold judgment.

To be honest the time to trade LaMichael James was last year. If we get a 6th rounder for him thats good. Though I would prefer a 6th and a future 6th. Dude has gamebreaking speed but is vision as a ball carrier is lacking and he is just a decent returner.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I have nothing against Patton, I hope he turns into a fine player and that he makes a contribution this coming season. But for the life of me I can't understand the "he showed something last season" camp, I mean, the dude made a couple of catches but so far I haven't seen anything to think he might turn into something valuable.

I mean, I'm not saying he's garbage and that he wont amount to anything. I'm saying that I have no clue what kinda player he'll end up being and what he showed last season didn't do anything for me to have a real projection of the guy.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have nothing against Patton, I hope he turns into a fine player and that he makes a contribution this coming season. But for the life of me I can't understand the "he showed something last season" camp, I mean, the dude made a couple of catches but so far I haven't seen anything to think he might turn into something valuable.

I mean, I'm not saying he's garbage and that he wont amount to anything. I'm saying that I have no clue what kinda player he'll end up being and what he showed last season didn't do anything for me to have a real projection of the guy.

i think that a lot of people (including me) were excited for him after that cards game in AZ. that was by far his best game of the year. that said, it was only 1 game out of 19 on the season that he stood out

i liked patton a lot coming outta college and still think that he can be productive for us like he was at louisiana tech. but he's not just gonna be handed the job at #3 WR. he's gotta show that he can stay healthy and consistently make plays when healthy

Daps

He showed absolutely nothing last season.

I like the potential and concept of what he would bring to the table, but right now, he's done nothing to get excited about.

He had a good pre-season and he's Kaep's party buddy, that's his biggest accomplishment