A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting stat.

there is no denying that aldon's impact will be missed, but at least the 9ers can use that money to resign other key players now. 9ers should just spend a majority of their high draft picks on defense: first two picks go to DBs and the next two LB/DL and the rest can be whatever they need.
aldon isnt making big bucks, niners need at least 3 cbs from this draft in the first 3 rounds and a mlb.

what a shytty way to go into next season without aldon or bowman

:snoop:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
aldon isnt making big bucks, niners need at least 3 cbs from this draft in the first 3 rounds and a mlb.

i was referring to the resign money he was gonna get.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting stat.

there is no denying that aldon's impact will be missed, but at least the 9ers can use that money to resign other key players now. 9ers should just spend a majority of their high draft picks on defense: first two picks go to DBs and the next two LB/DL and the rest can be whatever they need.

I have high hopes for Lemonier. He looked weak defending the run though. Hopefully he gets better at that.

I think they take a CB,WR and OLB with their first three picks. After that I wouldn't be surrpised if they picked up another CB or two, a Safety, a Center and even a QB and RB. They also need a return man someone like maybe Dri Archer.

fukking Aldon and Cully nikkas fukked us. :snoop: We could have been a lot more flexible if they in particular Aldon didn't get into trouble

On another note now I remember why I stopped posting on 49ers forum.com. Dude on there saying we should trade Kap and Aldon for Bortles :mjlol:

Aside from this thread niner nation might be the only other forum where can I find good niner discussion. Then again some cat on there said we should pick Manziel because unlike Kap. Manziel doesn't hang around thugs and hoodrats :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I have high hopes for Lemonier. He looked weak defending the run though. Hopefully he gets better at that.

I think they take a CB,WR and OLB with their first three picks. After that I wouldn't be surrpised if they picked up another CB or two, a Safety, a Center and even a QB and RB. They also need a return man someone like maybe Dri Archer.

fukking Aldon and Cully nikkas fukked us. :snoop: We could have been a lot more flexible if they in particular Aldon didn't get into trouble

On another note now I remember why I stopped posting on 49ers forum.com. Dude on there saying we should trade Kap and Aldon for Bortles :mjlol:

Aside from this thread niner nation might be the only other forum where can I find good niner discussion. Then again some cat on there said we should pick Manziel because unlike Kap. Manziel doesn't hang around thugs and hoodrats :mjlol:
most people are borderline retarded on there. I swear I was reading about us bringing lloyd back and half of that forum was saying they hope he sucks and doesnt make the team :wtf:
whereas lloyd is exactly what this team needed because it hasnt shown to groom rookie WRs nor do we have time to do so.

Daps

And just to think, if we traded Aldon when he was we would have had something to work with.

Now we got Alcoholic Aldon for maybe what 1/2 a season. we're not picking up his option and he's gonna probably leave anyway.

But this team, and it's fans, likes giving 36 chances to everyone and now we're stuck with this shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And just to think, if we traded Aldon when he was we would have had something to work with.

Now we got Alcoholic Aldon for maybe what 1/2 a season. we're not picking up his option and he's gonna probably leave anyway.

But this team, and it's fans, likes giving 36 chances to everyone and now we're stuck with this shyt.
all you have to do is pick up the option

:win:

Daps
all you have to do is pick up the option

:win:

Is he even worth that?

Do you have any faith in this guy keeping himself out of trouble?

We're so cap strapped and have to pay Crabs, Iupati and Kaep, we need money bad. I`m not betting on Mr. 5th Chance after he's already done the 28 day program.

Sorry, if you know addicts (bro is one and I work with them on a daily basis) it's hard to trust him in this case.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he even worth that?

Do you have any faith in this guy keeping himself out of trouble?

We're so cap strapped and have to pay Crabs, Iupati and Kaep, we need money bad. I`m not betting on Mr. 5th Chance after he's already done the 28 day program.

Sorry, if you know addicts (bro is one and I work with them on a daily basis) it's hard to trust him in this case.

iupati is already a goner, i think there going to draft that injured guard and get him ready for 2015. i dont think crabs is going to get money either, this team isnt cash strapped because i dont think there going to sign a lot of guys long term, only the special ones

Daps
iupati is already a goner, i think there going to draft that injured guard and get him ready for 2015. i dont think crabs is going to get money either, this team isnt cash strapped because i dont think there going to sign a lot of guys long term, only the special ones

Why the fukk is Iupati gone, he's all pro at his position and he has NONE of the issues we've seen from Aldon Smith.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Why the fukk is Iupati gone, he's all pro at his position and he has NONE of the issues we've seen from Aldon Smith.
They're going to pay Kap before they pay Iupati and Iupati is gonna want Carl Nicks money. I just can't see the Niners paying him that money.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

You think we might be able to move up in the draft if we trade Aldon & LaMichael James? :patrice:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people are borderline retarded on there. I swear I was reading about us bringing lloyd back and half of that forum was saying they hope he sucks and doesnt make the team :wtf:
whereas lloyd is exactly what this team needed because it hasnt shown to groom rookie WRs nor do we have time to do so.

lmao fukking idiots. Hate to say it but a lot of niner fans are straight up dumb