A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
really thats not his fault, he would breakout in a offense where the rb is part of the passing game

you get him in space one on one with a lb hes going to win most of the time, this is on roman
we'll have to disagree on this. he not only needs a hole he needs straight up straight lane of space.
the few times he got to second level with us he did nothing besides running straight ahead in a monster lane against the Pats ONCE. he's not an asset in return game either, just not an instinctive returner. all he has is speed and thats not enough to play in the league, shyt is overrated.

while Im sure a more short pass happy offense will utilize him more, hes never going to be one of those darren sproles clones imo. he got by his speed in college, well NFL speed got him

Daps
Love that we're shopping LMJ.

I loved when we drafted him. but he's beem too unreliable and a crybaby bytch.

Don't need em, Lattimore and Hunter and Gore should hold it down just fine.

Eagles need to come get there boy

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love that we're shopping LMJ.

I loved when we drafted him. but he's beem too unreliable and a crybaby bytch.

Don't need em, Lattimore and Hunter and Gore should hold it down just fine.

Eagles need to come get there boy

i think there gonna get a rb in the first 3 rounds just in case

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Yeah, i`d be cool with that too.

Gore is one hit away, in the wrong way. Also he might just be out of gas.

I`m real interested in Lattimore

Frank def isn't out of gas. He had 1100+ yards rushing last year. For whatever reason, they didn't spell him like they did last season and it showed towards the end of the year. For whatever it's worth, this is his last season as a Niner. Once his contract is over, they won't resign him. Hunter is also in the final year of his deal. I'm not sure if they can make him a restricted FA or not, but he might be gone looking for greener pastures, too.

So, starting next season we could possible have Lattimore and a whoever we draft this year going into camp as the #1 and #2 backs.

Also, Jewell Hampton was on the PS last season, so he's somebody to look out for if they're successful in trading LMJ.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
A olb will now be drafted in top 3 rounds

Aldons option won't be picked up now either. :snoop:

U know he gonna come back midway through the year and beast, then demand top 5 pass rusher money

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope Lemonier is ready for his expanded role

Jeff Deeney @PFF_Jeff
Corey Lemonier had 1 sack in 186 pass rushes, but also had 3 QB hits and 20 pressures, ranking 12th of 41 3-4 OLB in Pass Rush Prod. Rating.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Hope Lemonier is ready for his expanded role

Jeff Deeney @PFF_Jeff
Corey Lemonier had 1 sack in 186 pass rushes, but also had 3 QB hits and 20 pressures, ranking 12th of 41 3-4 OLB in Pass Rush Prod. Rating.

interesting stat.

there is no denying that aldon's impact will be missed, but at least the 9ers can use that money to resign other key players now. 9ers should just spend a majority of their high draft picks on defense: first two picks go to DBs and the next two LB/DL and the rest can be whatever they need.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oon...

H9geocH.jpg