A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they'll definitely think about it but i think it's too soon to cut him

that potential extension for cully is out the window now tho

They'll probaly keep him maybe... But I'm so glad they didn't get around to extending him. I simply don't trust dude. He's an idiot.

Lets draft Verrett and Jean- Baptiste

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
one thing I kinda forgot with all the corner/wr hoopla is that we'll probably still draft a c that can play guard in first 3 rounds, to have as insurance policy for kilgore. so a 2nd/3rd will prolly go towards such a player, imo

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
one thing I kinda forgot with all the corner/wr hoopla is that we'll probably still draft a c that can play guard in first 3 rounds, to have as insurance policy for kilgore. so a 2nd/3rd will prolly go towards such a player, imo
6 picks top 100

We better not trade shyt except for next year

This could be it

:to:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've said it before and i'll say it again: the sooner y'all accept that kaep is getting his money, the better off you will be :manny:

one big contract doesn't ruin a team. missing on multiple draft picks and handing out multiple contracts that end up being salary cap casualties ruin a team. and to this point baalke and the FO has done a good job building for the long term. we'll be fine

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've said it before and i'll say it again: the sooner y'all accept that kaep is getting his money, the better off you will be :manny:

one big contract doesn't ruin a team. missing on multiple draft picks and handing out multiple contracts that end up being salary cap casualties ruin a team. and to this point baalke and the FO has done a good job building for the long term. we'll be fine
the owners have been increasing the cap for this reason as well, they know teams who pay qbs are hindered so there basically giving every team a qb cap cushion

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the owners have been increasing the cap for this reason as well, they know teams who pay qbs are hindered so there basically giving every team a qb cap cushion
thats only thing that can keep me optimistic. but its such a farce too. owners put themselves in this position and then change the rules :smh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats only thing that can keep me optimistic. but its such a farce too. owners put themselves in this position and then change the rules :smh:
yea there are changing the rules, guys like jerry jones and that pats owner makes these type of decisions to benefit themselves but i cant complain since it helps the niners long term goals of being competitive for a foreseeable future

:manny: