A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always liked hill tho. he was a warrior plus he always unfairly shytted on because of his lack of a strong arm.

he couldve gotten way more opportunities to start if people were to realize having a strong arm is like one of the least important things for qbs.

if bradford goes down, I wouldnt be surprised for him to step up and do well.

his arm is so bad teams dont even respect some parts of the field against him. guys like that dont last as starters

if he just had a average arm he would be a starter

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiot was about to get a new contract too. nikka threatening people with brass knuckles :russ:

Wonder if they even think about cutting him.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nygga cully outchea getting his William Regal on with the brass knucks :snoop:

and the team was really counting on him too

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiot was about to get a new contract too. nikka threatening people with brass knuckles :russ:

Wonder if they even think about cutting him.

they'll definitely think about it but i think it's too soon to cut him

that potential extension for cully is out the window now tho

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
not resigning brown can hurt us now...still think we might be ok with brock wright and a rookie but its getting pretty thin.

cully is an idiot for doing this shyt, I dont understand it all. how hard is it get out the car and talk to the biker ? :snoop: hope he doesnt get suspended

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we might go gung ho and draft 3 corners :manny: this is a deep ass CB draft and we need a lot of them, and we have the picks...seems like a no brainer
I ain't mad at that. Like the 81 Draft all over again. Maybe get 1 or 2 more in the late rounds

Daps
we might go gung ho and draft 3 corners :manny: this is a deep ass CB draft and we need a lot of them, and we have the picks...seems like a no brainer

Yep, got no time for Cully and this shyt man.

This team needs not be a haven for ignorant shyt like Aldon was getting into.

Cully seemed like he had a bright future, but fukk it, cut the fukking losses and lets get some young talent in here.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Cully has the talent to be a top CB.

But none of the brains.

Yea we need to pick up 2 CBs in the draft and 2 more as UDFA. And maybe work something out with Carlos Rodgers or Champ Bailey.