A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Daps
I think it's pretty obvious the team is going corner or WR.

Our draft picks have tended to be predictable the last 2 years, we address clear needs quickly

2012 WR AJ Jenkins
2013 S Eric Reid

Both were positions of obvious need

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Nice. We now have our backup slot guy back in action. All is set up to draft verrett :yes:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I think our first pick depends on how the WR's in the draft shape out. I'm thinking more and more that we might go for Kelvin Benjamin if he drops to the late middle (picks 17+). I think we'd trade up to get him. If not, then I don't see how we don't go CB first.
Also, I'm looking for us to draft a Safety in the middle rounds and wouldn't be surprised if we used a pick on an injured player that will pay dividends in the future (like Dominique Easley from Florida).

We have 11 picks. We'll obviously make some trades and accrue picks for next year. It's gonna be interesting to see what the Niners do with all those picks in the first 3 rounds, though.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I glad we got we Perrish Cox back for another season. I think he's a good depth guy, and it actually makes our draft easier. We can pick the player we like instead of one out of desperation.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
backup QBs always have me like :ohhh: when i hear a name and i'm like damn, that dude is still around
I always liked hill tho. he was a warrior plus he always unfairly shytted on because of his lack of a strong arm.

he couldve gotten way more opportunities to start if people were to realize having a strong arm is like one of the least important things for qbs.

if bradford goes down, I wouldnt be surprised for him to step up and do well.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I always liked hill tho. he was a warrior plus he always unfairly shytted on because of his lack of a strong arm.

he couldve gotten way more opportunities to start if people were to realize having a strong arm is like one of the least important things for qbs.

if bradford goes down, I wouldnt be surprised for him to step up and do well.

Yea dude is a gamer, plus they needed a solid vet to replace the loss of Kellen Clemmens.