A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
why not try to give brandon spikes a 1 yr?

then his bum ass comes out on nickel

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
eh boobie was cool as a cheerleader, always mediocre at best as a back (to put it lightly)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats why im kinda hoping we sign another good wr (doubt we do)

if kaep cant do shyt with vernon, crab, boldin, and we will say emmauel sanders

then he :camby:

Replace kaep with roman and I can agree. We don't even need another receiver. Roman has to figure out how to maximize the talent out there.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
eh boobie was cool as a cheerleader, always mediocre at best as a back (to put it lightly)

Disagree I think Anthony Dixon was a decent back when given opportunities, but thats it, we gave him too few opportunites. In Buffalo dude is playing behind Spiller and Fred Jackson, but both are injury prone, particularly jackson, and he is a younger, tougher bruiser that will be neccessary against teams like the Jets and Pats. Dude was a jack of all trades, kind of like MRob, the Super Bowl Winning fullback :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Disagree I think Anthony Dixon was a decent back when given opportunities, but thats it, we gave him too few opportunites. In Buffalo dude is playing behind Spiller and Fred Jackson, but both are injury prone, particularly jackson, and he is a younger, tougher bruiser that will be neccessary against teams like the Jets and Pats. Dude was a jack of all trades, kind of like MRob, the Super Bowl Winning fullback :snoop:
boobie a bruiser ? :what: we'll again have to agree to disagree. dude had no power. we tried using him as a power back, but he broke no tackles and too happy to dance around

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
boobie a bruiser ? :what: we'll again have to agree to disagree. dude had no power. we tried using him as a power back, but he broke no tackles and too happy to dance around

I think that improved over the years and he was becoming a respectable fullback but no matter he will get more snaps in Buffalo than he was ever getting here..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I couldn't stand when he made all them juke moves for no real reason. Like we had a 2nd & 1 and dude would be dancing around to no fukking gain :snoop:

He was serviceable last season but I can't say I'm gonna miss him :manny:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing i'll say about boobie is that he did what he had to do to stay on the team when he could've been cut several times. i'm actually impressed that he finished out his contract here

that said, i'm not gonna miss a 4th string RB. he was good for a goal line TD here and there but not much else. at least he might get us a possible comp pick in the 2015 draft

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not going to miss his production, I will miss his personality and hard work. He was a jack of all trades type of player. :manny:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
emmanuel sanders is signing with the broncos :whew:

us being linked to several WRs in free agency is weird