A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
dude is :trash: i doubt we reached out to him.

Naw he broke out last year, he had nearly 900 yds receiving. He's not a true #1 but he is a speedy receiver. He would actually be a good #2 or slot receiver in our offense. But we weren't gonna give him the money the Lions did.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris cook will either get hurt and miss most of the season or disappoint you as a starter when he is in.(as relates to overall body of work)

Take it from me, a Vikings fam, when I say cook has all The tools, size, athleticism, etc, but he isn't all there in the head... Dude has zero awareness. He can lock down Megatron one game, then the next game Alshon Jeffery's will get 200+ yards and jump over him. That shyt was okay his first couple years, but now it is just downright infuriating to watch..

He could benefit from not having to play Brandon Marshall, Megatron, and Green Bay 6 times a year and maybe your coach can get through to him, but dude is yet to have an interception in the nfl, and he was drafted 2nd round of 2010.

sounds like a super athlete without the instincts, sounds like a project if the niners sign him

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
sounds like a super athlete without the instincts, sounds like a project if the niners sign him

Yup. I would rather we start fresh and draft a big CB with a 4th rounder or 5th rounder.

Hey rumor has the Lions interested in moving Nick Fairley, is he worth trading for?

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Yup. I would rather we start fresh and draft a big CB with a 4th rounder or 5th rounder.

Hey rumor has the Lions interested in moving Nick Fairley, is he worth trading for?

If this is true, they're interested in moving him because of his contract and what his next contract will have to be.

Pass

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

Naw we got d line depth

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I`d like Thurmond for depth and just to try to weaken our hated rival
thurmond is really good, that should be the reason to sign him. I cant agree about weakening the rival thing, we really cant start looking at hags the same way theyve been looking at us. this team cant make decisions based on 'what it takes to beat the hags' mentality, it will fail if we approach shyt like that.