A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
his preference is $
with that said Id much rather have revis and a rookie SS than bethea and no revis. lol. math still doesnt add up tho

Revis isn't taking a pay cut abed the Niners aren't paying $16 million for a cornerback.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his preference is $
with that said Id much rather have revis and a rookie SS than bethea and no revis. lol. math still doesnt add up tho

Yeah him coming here is probably wishful thinking damn :to:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I love how everyone saying Gabbet was worse than Smith just glanced over the stats I posted up.

I guess it's easier to believe your own made up story.
alex had a nightmare first year, then progressed since then, and league wasnt a passing heaven back then

that first year is skewing the fukk out of it.

gabberts last year in the league looks like alexs first year. his career looks jawalrus-like

Daps
alex had a nightmare first year, then progressed since then, and league wasnt a passing heaven back then

that first year is skewing the fukk out of it.

gabberts last year in the league looks like alexs first year

Perhaps, but from the first 2 years, that's not horrible numbers for a guy playing with a no talent roster.

If he can throw for 21-17 in 2 years under God knows who was coaching him in Jacksonville i`m sure Harbaugh can get more out of him with a much better cast in SF.

I believe Harbaugh could get 15 tds/7 picks out of Jared Lorenzon

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
The move is not a good one, FO is looking desperate, can't even front I think the Seagals winning the chip shook up the FO
I think they have confidence in Ed Donatell being able to coach him up and improve his coverage like he did with Whither.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The move is not a good one, FO is looking desperate, can't even front I think the Seagals winning the chip shook up the FO

bethea hasn't played a game for us yet and the guaranteed money/contract structure isn't out yet. too early to call it a bad/desperate move

for all we know the deal could be backloaded with money he'll never see