A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Daps
It's one thing to not believe in Kaep but this is down right retarded.

I love the Gabbert move, not because he is a decent player, but it's a message to Kaepernick.

Look at what Harbaugh did with Alex Smith. he's made lemonade from lemons before.

A year in the system and if Kaep hasn't made that big stride yet, he better lower that asking price.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I have no clue wtf the FO is doing

and when I said itd be nice to have a stopgap qb this is NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND :whoa:

Daps
That Bathea shyt is awful.

We really wasting 6m on this dude? We couldn't find a better toilet to flush 6m down.

I guess being apart of that defense that let up 90 points in its last 2 games really helped his bargaining position

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I love the Gabbert move, not because he is a decent player, but it's a message to Kaepernick.

Look at what Harbaugh did with Alex Smith. he's made lemonade from lemons before.

A year in the system and if Kaep hasn't made that big stride yet, he better lower that asking price.

:comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I really thought wed might try to get jimmy ward. seemed to have versatility the FO loves the so much and cost a late first/early second

osboog must be happy somewhere, he loved gabbert coming out of college

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gabbert is straight trash. You're selling both Kaep and Smith short. They are both light years ahead of Gabbert. I don't think Kaep is phased by this at all.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The money bethea is getting makes no sense at all

:snoop:

Best news of the day is resigning a kicker y'all

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
We still need to draft a SS somewhere in this draft Bethea is 30 years old man SMH

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Anyone got the real numbers on bethea contract

Seeing 2 different agreements

Both are :scusthov:

Daps
Gabbert is straight trash. You're selling both Kaep and Smith short. They are both light years ahead of Gabbert. I don't think Kaep is phased by this at all.

The consensus was Alex was complete trash too and for all the same reasons, he was a bad QB with a bad supporting cast.

I don't think Gabbert gonna amount to shyt, but hey it's a 6th rd pick, go check out how most of our 6th round picks are doing right now.

I like the versatility of the move, if Harbaugh can coach up Smith to be a legit B-level QB, maybe he can salvage something out of Gabbert.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The consensus was Alex was complete trash too and for all the same reasons, he was a bad QB with a bad supporting cast.

I don't think Gabbert gonna amount to shyt, but hey it's a 6th rd pick, go check out how most of our 6th round picks are doing right now.

I like the versatility of the move, if Harbaugh can coach up Smith to be a legit B-level QB, maybe he can salvage something out of Gabbert.
alex smith wasnt godawful like gabbert before harbaugh tho. 09 and 10 numbers look like joe's when compared to gabberts