A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Daps
NY huh yea we wouldnt get along I like Ny people but not the ones who dikk ride cali so yea I see a pattern and until you 50yard line at the playoffs I dont respect you how you a fan and you screaming from the basement breh come out to the bay and get in the trenches or shut yo ass up :blessed:
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You're a simple fukk if you think because you're a hometown fan means you can't be bandwagon.

Dumb as fukk. I went to SF in 2011 when we played NYG regular season and there was a ton of Giants fans there and I didn't see many people repping at all in the city leading up to gameday.

Fact is, for the most part the SF fanbase been fukking garbage prior to 2011. I cringe remembering when Dallas was in our stadium in our dark years and the fukking Cowboys cheers were louder than the 49er cheers. So save that "i`m from here" shyt, because that city embarassed the franchise in them 2003-2010 years.

Like I said, it seems you're getting real mad about this for a reason, especially when no one even mentioned you in particular.

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
You're a simple fukk if you think because you're a hometown fan means you can't be bandwagon.

Dumb as fukk. I went to SF in 2011 when we played NYG regular season and there was a ton of Giants fans there and I didn't see many people repping at all in the city leading up to gameday.

Fact is, for the most part the SF fanbase been fukking garbage prior to 2011. I cringe remembering when Dallas was in our stadium in our dark years and the fukking Cowboys cheers were louder than the 49er cheers. So save that "i`m from here" shyt, because that city embarassed the franchise in them 2003-2010 years.

Like I said, it seems you're getting real mad about this for a reason, especially when no one even mentioned you in particular.
So now the city/fanbase is trash as well :camby:you went to one game 3 years ago and are a expert
you must be the only "real" fan on the planet.
Hold up :patrice:The last time we played dallas at home was 2011 :sas1:
Seems that year is the one you remember the most is that when you became a fan:sas2:

TO END THIS shyt IMA LEAVE YOU WITH THIS QUOTE AND DONT EVER TALK ABOUT THE BAY/49ERS/FANS AGAIN
"Anyone that has ever called those San Francisco 49ers fans that "seemingly" showed up in the last year or so "bandwagon" jumpers are just ignorant. The 49ers have sold out every single home game since October of 1981.

Whether it was Dennis Erickson, Mike Nolan or Mike Singletary leading some really bad football teams, the faithful always showed up. It didn't matter if J.T. O'Sullivan or Rick Mirer was slinging the ball to opposing defenses at The Stick, 49ers' fans showed up and showed up in mass.

You simply cannot say this for many fan bases around the National Football League
. "

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So now the city/fanbase is trash as well :camby:you went to one game 3 years ago and are a expert
you must be the only "real" fan on the planet.
Hold up :patrice:The last time we played dallas at home was 2011 :sas1:
Seems that year is the one you remember the most is that when you became a fan:sas2:

TO END THIS shyt IMA LEAVE YOU WITH THIS QUOTE AND DONT EVER TALK ABOUT THE BAY/49ERS/FANS AGAIN
"Anyone that has ever called those San Francisco 49ers fans that "seemingly" showed up in the last year or so "bandwagon" jumpers are just ignorant. The 49ers have sold out every single home game since October of 1981.

Whether it was Dennis Erickson, Mike Nolan or Mike Singletary leading some really bad football teams, the faithful always showed up. It didn't matter if J.T. O'Sullivan or Rick Mirer was slinging the ball to opposing defenses at The Stick, 49ers' fans showed up and showed up in mass.

You simply cannot say this for many fan bases around the National Football League
. "
the fanbase that was attending the stadium was shytty ever since TO and Garcia left
sorry, its the truth :manny:

Daps
the fanbase that was attending the stadium was shytty ever since TO and Garcia left
sorry, its the truth :manny:

Dudes tryna come at me like just cause you live in SF you're a super fan.

Ever since To/Garcia left it was a fukking joke. Teams took over stadiums week after week, the attendance sucked there was actually talk in circle we were thinking about moving to LA.

The fanbase out there made me sick, and when the Cowboys of all people were getting louder cheers than we did i`ll never forget that shyt .

But I guess if you don't follow them for the down years and show up with your NFC championship hat and Cali drivers license you're a diehard to some people

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So Jed say him and Harbaugh agreed to sit and discuss new contract after the season is over.

Jim gonna sleep like 1 hour a day until February :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sup with this Russell Wilson Duracell commercial trying to style on the Niners.... :birdman:

Wish they woulda showed what happened at the end after that hit........ :sas2: