A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Nope, only phony ass fans are cool with the bandwagon crew.

I have zero respect for anyone who started rooting for this team in 2011-12, unless you're under the age of 13.

Because they`ll all be gone once the team has some downfalls, they only want the glory of the game, not the pain. fukk them, and that's a good amount of fans in here, I wont point any fingers today though,
breh we can agree to disagree but I've turned every girl Ive talked to into a fan if you went to stanford and loved harbaugh most became fans because of him/most people love Kaep maybe they are fans because of him. If anything as long as you root for the home team on sunday I dont give a fuk if you can remember 2004 -2014 its about now. People like teams for different reasons and when your a good team its easier to like AKA how YOU became a fan as a kid. Its been more than one forum breh but no seahawks fan will be respected after they won a superbowl and stopped us from going your a phony ass fan in my opinion. :manny:

Off of that I hope Aldon gets under 6 games I'd rather have him for the end of the season and he be fresh anyway :manny:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Off of that I hope Aldon gets under 6 games I'd rather have him for the end of the season and he be fresh anyway :manny:

By all accounts, Lemoneir has looked good

• Second-year outside linebacker Corey Lemonier is noticeably stronger in the upper body this training camp. Lemonier said he put on about 10 pounds of muscle in the offseason to get up to 253 pounds. Lemonier worked out with 49ers defensive lineman Justin Smith in the offseason. Lemonier has been impressive in camp, showing a great burst. Lemonier played well when he and Dan Skuta filled in for Aldon Smith when Smith was in a treatment center for five games last season. Lemonier will surely be part of the mix if Smith is suspended by the NFL. Skuta worked with the first team while Lemonier worked with the second unit Wednesday while Smith was in Los Angeles tending to a legal matter.

Daps
breh we can agree to disagree but I've turned every girl Ive talked to into a fan if you went to stanford and loved harbaugh most became fans because of him/most people love Kaep maybe they are fans because of him. If anything as long as you root for the home team on sunday I dont give a fuk if you can remember 2004 -2014 its about now. People like teams for different reasons and when your a good team its easier to like AKA how YOU became a fan as a kid. Its been more than one forum breh but no seahawks fan will be respected after they won a superbowl and stopped us from going your a phony ass fan in my opinion. :manny:

So we shouldn't respect a fan of a rival? That's dumb shyt. I can hate the fanbase in the sense I can't stand the team.

I know a guy like @Misfit been rooting for his team since they were stinking it up. He always been representing them. So of course I respect that guy more for sticking with his team than some skank you talked to who roots for this team now because it's the cool thing to do.

Because all those bandwagon fans, we know they`ll be rooting for whoever is the hot team 5-10 years from now, and he is that respectable in any way? I`m not buying the temporary here for the glory types, same people who slagged us when we were 2-14 and were probably sporting Pats caps

Daps
I get what you're saying. The drunk driving shyt isn't cool. He served time AND did rehab during last season. I think he should get 4 games max and if he fukks up again you drop the hammer. Hell Ray Lewis stabbed a nikka. He who should not be named popped a nikka. Big Ben raped TWO bytches. No year bans :manny: I really hope the kid stops fukkin up because he's talented as hell and we NEED him.:to:

And the league fukked up in all of those situations, no reason for me to hope the league fukks up for this one

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Aldon is gonna get the wrath because of the Ray Rice situation Goodell is looking to make an example..hopefully 6 games at most.if he gets half the season hell be ready after our bye week along Bow .... .As far as camp how come were not hearing anything about Baldwin ? i I hope Ellington seizes the return job dude is elusive and I think he'll do a great job he returned kicks art South Car and he brings the big play potential . ..Another thing i been reading is we've been going to 3-4 WR sets which is great sounds like Roman is at least trying to use our weapons but i hope we also have some creative running plays out of these sets

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldon is gonna get the wrath because of the Ray Rice situation Goodell is looking to make an example..hopefully 6 games at most.if he gets half the season hell be ready after our bye week along Bow .... .As far as camp how come were not hearing anything about Baldwin ? i I hope Ellington seizes the return job dude is elusive and I think he'll do a great job he returned kicks art South Car and he brings the big play potential . ..Another thing i been reading is we've been going to 3-4 WR sets which is great sounds like Roman is at least trying to use our weapons but i hope we also have some creative running plays out of these sets
baldwin is a goner, they should do him a favor and cut him now so he can hook up with another team

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
So we shouldn't respect a fan of a rival? That's dumb shyt. I can hate the fanbase in the sense I can't stand the team.

I know a guy like @Misfit been rooting for his team since they were stinking it up. He always been representing them. So of course I respect that guy more for sticking with his team than some skank you talked to who roots for this team now because it's the cool thing to do.

Because all those bandwagon fans, we know they`ll be rooting for whoever is the hot team 5-10 years from now, and he is that respectable in any way? I`m not buying the temporary here for the glory types, same people who slagged us when we were 2-14 and were probably sporting Pats caps
Man where are you from I can just tell you a b!tch ass dude in person man I wish you wasn't a fan but no need for more back and forth and calling woman skanks :usure:I dont respect you as a man period.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always had high hopes for him I just don't understand how he couldnt put it all together I sometimes thought maybe it was our scheme or something but yea he most likely is outta there
he had his shot last year and blew it

Daps
Man where are you from I can just tell you a b!tch ass dude in person man I wish you wasn't a fan but no need for more back and forth and calling woman skanks :usure:I dont respect you as a man period.

That's great, i`m sorry we can't be e-friends.

It breaks my heart. And i`m from NY, just so you know.

Once again, you seem to be another person who is taking this all to heart who made their cameo recently, I see a pattern forming here

Daps
I always had high hopes for him I just don't understand how he couldnt put it all together I sometimes thought maybe it was our scheme or something but yea he most likely is outta there

He sucked in KC, why would you think he was gonna do great here?

Dude was trouble from the get-go, but as like most WR's there is a tough transition from college to pros, probably more difficult than any other position outside of QB.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1stdown_55.png

What will the 49ers' record be and why?

Terry Blount: 12-4. The 49ers have a shiny new stadium, which I see them taking full advantage of and probably going unbeaten at home. Their home game against the Seahawks comes on Thanksgiving night, which likely will be a frenzied holiday crowd in front of a national TV audience. However, I don't see things going quite as smoothly on the road. I have the 49ers losing at Arizona, Denver, New Orleans and Seattle. The key for San Francisco is how the team performs in a five-game midseason stretch that includes four road games -- St. Louis, Denver, New Orleans and the New York Giants. The 49ers do have a bye week in that stretch, but how they get through the middle part of the schedule will determine their fate.

i

Nick Wagoner: 11-5. It's awfully tempting to elevate the 49ers above the Seahawks, especially after a productive offseason in which San Francisco bolstered its offense by retaining Anquan Boldin, trading forStevie Johnson and drafting talented young playmakers Bruce Ellington andCarlos Hyde. Not to mention Michael Crabtree is healthy. It wouldn't surprise anyone to see Colin Kaepernick take a big step forward with all of those weapons at his disposal. However, it's fair to wonder if the Niners' defense can continue its dominance. They'll certainly miss NaVorro Bowman early and they have some pieces to replace in the secondary. Mostly, it's picking nits when it comes to the Niners, and I see no reason to believe this team isn't going to be a serious Super Bowl contender again.

Josh Weinfuss: 10-6. This may be a bit on the nice side, considering the run of injuries to running backs since training camp started, but I think the 49ers' passing game and Colin Kaepernick's feet will make up for at least one game they'll lose because of a depleted running game. San Francisco plays a brutal schedule, facing the Cowboys, Bears, Cardinals, Eagles and Chiefs in its first five games. I don't think the road will be kind to the Niners this year, especially in the NFC West. The magic is running out for Jim Harbaugh one injury at a time.

Bill Williamson: I'm going to say the 49ers will be 12-4. They are a top team. But it's difficult to predict any team finishing higher than 12-4, although it wouldn't shock me if San Francisco finished with a better record. As long as quarterback Colin Kaepernick stays healthy, and there are no more big injuries on defense, San Francisco will win its share of games. It is a very deep and well-coached team. It knows how to win consistently. I fully expect San Francisco to start hot and stay hot.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/114357/nfl-nation-four-downs-nfc-west

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
That's great, i`m sorry we can't be e-friends.

It breaks my heart. And i`m from NY, just so you know.

Once again, you seem to be another person who is taking this all to heart who made their cameo recently, I see a pattern forming here
NY huh yea we wouldnt get along I like Ny people but not the ones who dikk ride cali so yea I see a pattern and until you 50yard line at the playoffs I dont respect you how you a fan and you screaming from the basement breh come out to the bay and get in the trenches or shut yo ass up :blessed:
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>