A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's good news everywhere when it comes to the reserves I love it, hope it pans out because then it shows our drafting will keep this team strong for years.

Carradine
Dial
Lemonier

All of them are getting good reviews, and we're gonna need them all in the future. If Lemonier balls out, there's a good solution to the Aldon problem if he keeps fukking up
dobbs might not make it

:ohhh:

Daps
Hell naw he bought those guns legally they just wasnt registered. The drunk driving shyt I can understand. But it should be 4 games max. Full season my ass:dahell:

How many DWI's should one be able to get?

fukk him, he;s a great player but if he ends up killing someone while representing this organization it`ll be something the organization can't live down, i can't support him, he's shown that he really doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I hope for his sake he gets clean and conquers his demons, I work with addicts everyday, I just don't want the 49ers to continue to have blood on their hands if God forebid the worst were to happen.

Daps
hes always looked good during practice and workouts

its when the bullets start flying where the problems start

Dude was also on a horrendous squad. I bet if you threw Gabbert in with our first team he could have a good game in relief, that's why I like the move so much. He's the guy we thought McCoy could have been

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was also on a horrendous squad. I bet if you threw Gabbert in with our first team he could have a good game in relief, that's why I like the move so much. He's the guy we thought McCoy could have been
true, but the book on him is once he starts getting hit he starts to wilt, hopefully we wont find out for ourselves

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to all that talk about Aldon how would only miss a few games because of time already served ie missing five games last year

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
especially if ian somehow comes back
But Ian is primarily a Nose Tackle. Dobbs plays the ends. I just don't see any room for him on the roster.

DT: Justin Smith, Ray McDonald, Glenn Dorsey, Tank Carradine, Tony Jerod-Eddie, Quinton Dial

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Ian is primarily a Nose Tackle. Dobbs plays the ends. I just don't see any room for him on the roster.

DT: Justin Smith, Ray McDonald, Glenn Dorsey, Tank Carradine, Tony Jerod-Eddie, Quinton Dial
yea but ian is another dl roster spot, i dont feel comfortable going into the year with eddie has backup nt

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
How many DWI's should one be able to get?

fukk him, he;s a great player but if he ends up killing someone while representing this organization it`ll be something the organization can't live down, i can't support him, he's shown that he really doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I hope for his sake he gets clean and conquers his demons, I work with addicts everyday, I just don't want the 49ers to continue to have blood on their hands if God forebid the worst were to happen.
I get what you're saying. The drunk driving shyt isn't cool. He served time AND did rehab during last season. I think he should get 4 games max and if he fukks up again you drop the hammer. Hell Ray Lewis stabbed a nikka. He who should not be named popped a nikka. Big Ben raped TWO bytches. No year bans :manny: I really hope the kid stops fukkin up because he's talented as hell and we NEED him.:to:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
yea but ian is another dl roster spot, i dont feel comfortable going into the year with eddie has backup nt
I think right now Dial is the backup. By all accounts he's been having a great camp.

I'm hopeful Ian comes back, though. I've always thought he was a good pickup when we got him as an UFA.