A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both him and lloyd out 1-2 weeks, very quiet on what it is with both of them

josina anderson and grant cohn reported it's a hamstring issue for crabs. didn't hear anything about lloyd

i'm not too worried about it tho

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
at least at this point we have enough WR depth to handle some unexpected injuries. not saying losing crabs or quan for any time isnt big, but at least we have some proven NFL guys backing them up... not bums like kyle williams or marlon moore

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at least at this point we have enough WR depth to handle some unexpected injuries. not saying losing crabs or quan for any time isnt big, but at least we have some proven NFL guys backing them up... not bums like kyle williams or marlon moore
gives the younger guys more opportunities

we already know what we got with crabs, boldin, johnson

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dudes tryna come at me like just cause you live in SF you're a super fan.

Ever since To/Garcia left it was a fukking joke. Teams took over stadiums week after week, the attendance sucked there was actually talk in circle we were thinking about moving to LA.

The fanbase out there made me sick, and when the Cowboys of all people were getting louder cheers than we did i`ll never forget that shyt .

But I guess if you don't follow them for the down years and show up with your NFC championship hat and Cali drivers license you're a diehard to some people

The reason you see a lot of out town fans at Niner home games is in large part to the city (SF) being full of transplants.
People form all over the country/world move to the bay for work and school, so they show up in large number when we play their favorite team

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The reason you see a lot of out town fans at Niner home games is in large part to the city (SF) being full of transplants.
People form all over the country/world move to the bay for work and school, so they show up in large number when we play their favorite team
thats a part of it, but it doesnt change the fact that the fanbase attending the stadium been kinda indifferent in the dark years. obviously its easier to be a fan of a shytty team in KC or Buffalo, but still...

imo there was a big shift when old fans who grew up with montana and young kinda leaned back, and the latino hood niccas who often cared more about scrappin than watching the game showed up.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
thats a part of it, but it doesnt change the fact that the fanbase attending the stadium been kinda indifferent in the dark years. obviously its easier to be a fan of a shytty team in KC or Buffalo, but still...

imo there was a big shift when old fans who grew up with montana and young kinda leaned back, and the latino hood niccas who often cared more about scrappin than watching the game showed up.

Not only that, but the die hard fans have been priced out of SF (and Oakland, to an extent).
There are a lot of factors at play, but i wouldn't go as far as calling the Niner fan base in this area anything but passionate.

You have a lot of the tech money cats who never followed sports, suddenly buying Kap jerseys and pricing people out of games (just wait until you see camera shots of the people in the stands at Levis stadium).